PDA

View Full Version : Two things sticks out about OM...

preachermatt83
04-08-2017, 12:12 PM
At the grove bowl... 1- The D can't tackle at all 2- The Secondary is as bad as I've ever seen in the SEC

ShotgunDawg
04-08-2017, 12:28 PM
3. The football staff feeds the media more bullshit than Goebbels

codeDawg
04-08-2017, 12:39 PM
If this really is the D that Ole Miss is going to field this year, they might as well suspend themselves for the season and hope that appeases the NCAA gods. I realize they aren't playing aggressive schemes today, but they can't tackle and look really slow. This is not the D Ole Miss has put on the field in the past few years, even in the spring game.

msstate7
04-08-2017, 12:42 PM
If this really is the D that Ole Miss is going to field this year, they might as well suspend themselves for the season and hope that appeases the NCAA gods. I realize they aren't playing aggressive schemes today, but they can't tackle and look really slow. This is not the D Ole Miss has put on the field in the past few years, even in the spring game.

New DC with no previous experience and talent level down... what can go wrong?

preachermatt83
04-08-2017, 12:57 PM

I agree.. I've never seen sec players who were as poor at tackling as they were today

Rick Danko
04-08-2017, 01:14 PM
I agree.. I've never seen sec players who were as poor at tackling as they were today

Clearly you did not watch us play Arkansas last year

msstate7
04-08-2017, 01:15 PM
Clearly you did not watch us play Arkansas last year

Well to be fair, we never came close enough to tackle them most of the night

Barking 13
04-08-2017, 01:39 PM
New DC with no previous experience and talent level down... what can go wrong?

Sounds familiar....

shoeless joe
04-08-2017, 02:22 PM
At the grove bowl... 1- The D can't tackle at all 2- The Secondary is as bad as I've ever seen in the SEC

Ron cooper says hi

GTHOM
04-08-2017, 05:54 PM
Hard to take a lot away from spring games, but you can see if you are athletic and talented. OM has neither on defense. Their WRs are still good, OL will probably be better for them and Shea is crafty. I dont see much difference in them from last year. They will quit after they lose a few games. Nothing to play for

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-08-2017, 10:58 PM

Can you really tell a whole lot from a spring game?