PDA

View Full Version : LaVar Ball is a Racist

BigEasyDawg
04-07-2017, 10:06 AM
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/19097642/lavar-ball-casts-blame-ucla-bruins-white-guys

"Realistically you can't win no championship with three white guys because the foot speed is too slow," LaVar Ball told the Southern California News Group, presumably talking about Bruins starters TJ Leaf, Bryce Alford and Thomas Welsh.

This guy is such a joke. I wish ESPN would quit giving him a platform......plus his wife is white and kids are half white.

shoeless joe
04-07-2017, 10:27 AM
He may be a racist...but that comment doesn't really get me all worked up. However, you better believe if the shoe was on the other foot all hell would break loose.

starkvegasdawg
04-07-2017, 10:30 AM
He may be a racist...but that comment doesn't really get me all worked up. However, you better believe if the shoe was on the other foot all hell would break loose.

Just ask Jimmy the Greek.

Tbonewannabe
04-07-2017, 10:31 AM
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/19097642/lavar-ball-casts-blame-ucla-bruins-white-guys

"Realistically you can't win no championship with three white guys because the foot speed is too slow," LaVar Ball told the Southern California News Group, presumably talking about Bruins starters TJ Leaf, Bryce Alford and Thomas Welsh.

This guy is such a joke. I wish ESPN would quit giving him a platform......plus his wife is white and kids are half white.

I wonder how he would feel if some team said they needed more white kids because the black kids weren't good enough shooters or fundamentally sound. This shit is why you watch baseball because statistics don't lie.

Irondawg
04-07-2017, 11:29 AM
if I was a lottery team I would shy away from drafting the kid if i thought the difference between the next best option was small b/c I wouldn't want to deal with all the extra drama

Commercecomet24
04-07-2017, 11:31 AM
I wonder how he would feel if some team said they needed more white kids because the black kids weren't good enough shooters or fundamentally sound. This shit is why you watch baseball because statistics don't lie.

You are correct, sir!

TimberBeast
04-07-2017, 12:17 PM

If someone said that there would be a riot on the campus within 5 minutes.

Quaoarsking
04-07-2017, 12:49 PM
Has he never watched Duke?

DanDority
04-07-2017, 01:13 PM
Just ask Jimmy the Greek.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to starkvegasdawg34 again.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-07-2017, 01:53 PM
He's kind of right you know...Duke has never won a NC..**** Wait.

SDDawg
04-07-2017, 02:11 PM
LaVar is a big ole dummy. No one should pay attention to him anymore.

sleepy dawg
04-07-2017, 02:58 PM

White people aren't good at sports. But they are great for attractive women.

JoseBrown
04-07-2017, 03:48 PM
White Men Can't Jump....either

DownwardDawg
04-07-2017, 05:14 PM

He would be banned from the earth!!