PDA

View Full Version : Bears vs Texas on LongHorn Network

Dawg61
09-12-2013, 03:19 PM
so are we all getting blacked out from watching the Bears on Saturday? Of course during our game vs Auburn I don't give two shits to watch UOM but I did plan on watching them after our game. I'm not paying Comcast for a shitty network I'll never watch after Saturday. Any way to watch later in the week? Does CSS show a replay or anything? Thanks

MadDawg
09-12-2013, 03:24 PM
Their game is not on CSS. It will be on most local CBS stations in Mississippi.

MadDawg
09-12-2013, 03:25 PM
TV Information

Saturday’s Ole Miss football game at Texas will air live on the Longhorn Network, and that telecast will also be seen on several stations throughout Mississippi and Memphis.

Below is the list of regional affiliates for the game, which kicks off at 7 p.m. CT.

Memphis - WREG (CBS)
Mobile-Pensacola - WFGX (MyNet)
Jackson - WJTV (CBS)
Columbus-Tupelo - WCBI (CBS)
Biloxi-Gulfport - WXXV (FOX)
Hattiesburg-Laurel - WHLT (CBS)
Meridian - WMDN (CBS)
Greenwood-Greenville - WABG (ABC or FOX)

For fans outside of Mississippi and the Memphis area, the Longhorn Network will be the only viewing option. If your cable provider is AT&T U-Verse, Charter, Consolidated Communications, Cox, Grande or Verizon, you should have access to Longhorn Network through your television and/or by visiting espn.com/longhornnetwork. Other LHN providers include Time Warner, Google Fiber, En-Touch Systems, Bay City Cablevision, Mid-Coast Cablevision and Texas Mid-Gulf Cablevision.

The telecast is not available on DirecTV, Dish, RebelVision, pay-per-view, ESPN Gameplan, ESPN3.com or other related platforms.

Barking 13
09-12-2013, 03:27 PM
Game will be on WCBI @ 7pm.. check local listings

ETA: beat me to it

Dawg61
09-12-2013, 09:56 PM
Mother17er! I'm outside the area and my cable is Comcast. I'm totally blacked out on this game. That's a 17ing DICK move by the LongHorn Network and ESPN. They are trying to force people to buy that shitty channel. 17ers

FlabLoser
09-12-2013, 10:16 PM
Go to a sports bar. And laugh at Ole Miss's intention for this game to bring national exposure.

Dawg61
09-12-2013, 10:32 PM
Can't I'll be glued to the tv for our game. 17 it. This will just be the blacked out game for me. Texas is TERRIBLE btw. If UOM can't beat them then they suck. Texas gave up 550 yards rushing to BYU. That is beyond atrocious. That is historic atrocious.

Maroonthirteen
09-13-2013, 06:48 AM
I will admit. This really pisses me off. I was hoping those pricks would have to go to a bar to see this. Also it pisses me off because no way this game is picked up by local TV if it is us v Texas.

George is getting UPSET!!!

FISHDAWG
09-13-2013, 08:43 AM
TV Information

Saturday?s Ole Miss football game at Texas will air live on the Longhorn Network, and that telecast will also be seen on several stations throughout Mississippi and Memphis.

Below is the list of regional affiliates for the game, which kicks off at 7 p.m. CT.

Memphis - WREG (CBS)
Mobile-Pensacola - WFGX (MyNet)
Jackson - WJTV (CBS)
Columbus-Tupelo - WCBI (CBS)
Biloxi-Gulfport - WXXV (FOX)
Hattiesburg-Laurel - WHLT (CBS)
Meridian - WMDN (CBS)
Greenwood-Greenville - WABG (ABC or FOX)

For fans outside of Mississippi and the Memphis area, the Longhorn Network will be the only viewing option. If your cable provider is AT&T U-Verse, Charter, Consolidated Communications, Cox, Grande or Verizon, you should have access to Longhorn Network through your television and/or by visiting espn.com/longhornnetwork. Other LHN providers include Time Warner, Google Fiber, En-Touch Systems, Bay City Cablevision, Mid-Coast Cablevision and Texas Mid-Gulf Cablevision.

The telecast is not available on DirecTV, Dish, RebelVision, pay-per-view, ESPN Gameplan, ESPN3.com or other related platforms.

YOU ARE NOW THE ED OFFICIAL" DIRECTOR OF BROADCAST INFORMATION" .... LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR INFO NEXT WEEK

RougeDawg
09-13-2013, 10:23 AM
I have a feeling, most OM fans will be thankful this one is blacked out across the nation.

Walton and Johnson were clowning on OM this morning and said that one is going to get ugly in Austin.