PDA

View Full Version : S. Car. was just better

Spiderman
04-02-2017, 08:24 PM
but had it come down to it, that white bull dyke ref was taking care of her own...... hoping Staley would lick it, or at least buy her a drink after the game.

ShotgunDawg
04-02-2017, 08:28 PM
This. Hopefully Wilson goes and plays for Muschamp now. She's a better runner after the catch than Alshon Jeffrey

HereComesTheSpiral
04-02-2017, 08:32 PM
This. Hopefully Wilson goes and plays for Muschamp now. She's a better runner after the catch than Alshon Jeffrey

Hits harder than any of their linebackers too

I_Spy
04-02-2017, 08:33 PM
South Carolina knows how to shut our guards down plain and simple. The match up and we need more production out the post ...South Carolina is a great team and the one we still chase. How great a season tho...

ShotgunDawg
Hits harder than any of their linebackers too

No doubt. Runs like Fournette through the defense and never gets called for a foul

Corn Bread
They were just better tonight. Friday night last shot, forever burned in my memory. Thank you Our Lady Dawgs!

I_Spy
04-02-2017, 08:41 PM
Truly, Thank You, LadyDawgs and Coach Vic

I seen it dawg
04-02-2017, 08:57 PM
but had it come down to it, that white bull dyke ref was taking care of her own...... hoping Staley would lick it, or at least buy her a drink after the game.

Lol this

BushmillsBully
04-02-2017, 09:30 PM
wasn't going to be quite that descriptive about it, but when I saw the ref I realized she might try to smash the patriarchy tonite

Barkman Turner Overdrive
04-03-2017, 05:16 AM
but had it come down to it, that white bull dyke ref was taking care of her own......

No doubt. You would think she would be for us since she obviously not a fan of anything "c-o-c-k."

msbulldog
04-03-2017, 06:42 AM
Proud of our ladies and coaches, of course I'm disappointed, but I'm so glad I got to see this run.

Martianlander
04-03-2017, 07:43 AM
Very proud of our ladies, but the refs definitely took us out of our game. Don't know what the outcome would have been but we got so many blocking fowls called we got gun shy. Of course when they did it charges were called against us. Couldn't even breath on Wilson.

louisvilledawg
04-03-2017, 08:06 AM
Agree to some extent about the refs calls, but they made some hella good shots and locked us down big time.

I hated a couple of blocking foul calls on us, specifically the one on Dom when she had position and established herself. Also hated the charge call on Victoria later in the game win the girl clearly impeded her and they hit each other.

louisvilledawg
04-03-2017, 08:08 AM
I know that size in women's bball is a luxury and that a'ja wilson was the #1 recruit in the country, but man would it be nice to have some athleticism to go along with some height for our bigs. T is great and i think will be a force next year, but she isn't half as athletic as Wilson and Okorie looked like she had cement blocks tied to her feet when she "played defense."