PDA

View Full Version : Offseason goals for WCB

msstate7
04-02-2017, 07:19 PM
Learn a zone defense bc we won't have an answer for Wilson next season either.

Vic, I love you man, but don't pull your horses on the biggest stage. Sit them a minute or 2, but go back to them. William only playing 23 minutes despite scoring 8 with 4 assists (4 FTs too which is tied for most on team) in that period is unacceptable imo

MetEdDawg
04-02-2017, 07:29 PM

Vic, I love you man, but don't pull your horses on the biggest stage. Sit them a minute or 2, but go back to them. William only playing 23 minutes despite scoring 8 with 4 assists (4 FTs too which is tied for most on team) in that period is unacceptable imo

I'm sure he has a good reason, but if your goal is to turn college kids into decent, humble humans, you do what you have to when you feel it's necessary. Again, not sure of the reason. But there is NEVER a time to allow something you normally wouldn't just to win a trophy. There's too much of that going on in amateur sports at all levels.

reno hightower
04-02-2017, 07:35 PM
Unless you have coached in the national championship game or any outside of tball...I would keep quite. Proud of the girls for making it this far. Hopefully our other coaches take notes and plan to contend in the future.

AROB44
04-03-2017, 04:58 AM

We got beat by a better team......that's all there is to it. Vic is a top notch coach and doesn't need any advice from the peanut gallery.

msbulldog
04-03-2017, 06:38 AM
Agreed +1

missouridawg
04-03-2017, 06:42 AM
Make Teira do dot drills everyday this offseason. She needs to improve her lateral quickness. That's the only hole in her game.