PDA

View Full Version : Hell of a season girls

fader2103
04-02-2017, 07:09 PM

anubus
04-02-2017, 07:18 PM
They got to the final....learn from the loss and get back next year and take it......Hail State!

WPDawg
04-02-2017, 07:31 PM
Go Dawgs! We...Mississippi State....just played in a National Championship game. finish as #2 team in the country. Beat the overall favorite in the semis to end a 111 game winning streak. That's a pretty damn good year.

LC Dawg
04-02-2017, 07:34 PM
The UConn game was personal. Next year we make the SC games personal.
Great season. If anyone has a problem with this team or this coach they have a problem. I'm as proud of this group of Bulldogs as I've been of any group of Bulldogs.

dawgday166
04-02-2017, 07:37 PM
Go Dawgs! We...Mississippi State....just played in a National Championship game. finish as #2 team in the country. Beat the overall favorite in the semis to end a 111 game winning streak. That's a pretty damn good year.

Yea it is. I do think this was best 2 teams I've seen. It's a lot to ask any team to go thru the gauntlet of Wash, Baylor, then UConn, then have legs fresh enough to play tonight. They were a step slow all night long except for that brief spurt in late 3rd Qtr.

I also think Wilson probably is best player in country but she do get away with a lot down low on D. And on O you better not breathe too hard on her or it's a foul.

Commercecomet24
04-02-2017, 08:20 PM
The UConn game was personal. Next year we make the SC games personal.
Great season. If anyone has a problem with this team or this coach they have a problem. I'm as proud of this group of Bulldogs as I've been of any group of Bulldogs.

Amen, brother! +1000