PDA

View Full Version : So not to be too superstitious, but was Dak able to adjust his schedule

CadaverDawg
04-02-2017, 01:41 PM
and get his ass to Dallas today? I think he had a camp or something in Virginia scheduled. We need him there, ha.

And is everybody going to be wearing the same clothes and stuff? Whatever it takes. Saw where John Bond tweeted that we all needed to wear the same thing "down to our drawers".....I love that guy.

lamont
04-02-2017, 01:59 PM
I dont think Dakota was able to reschedule his prior commitment

LC Dawg
04-02-2017, 03:11 PM
and get his ass to Dallas today? I think he had a camp or something in Virginia scheduled. We need him there, ha.

And is everybody going to be wearing the same clothes and stuff? Whatever it takes. Saw where John Bond tweeted that we all needed to wear the same thing "down to our drawers".....I love that guy.

I'm wearing the same clothes. I hung my 96 final four t-shirt in the room for the Baylor game and left it for the UConn game so it's still there. One thing I may not be able to duplicate is the amount of alcohol I drank Friday night because Saturday morning was tough. I'm gonna give it my best shot though.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-02-2017, 03:19 PM
I'm wearing the same clothes. I hung my 96 final four t-shirt in the room for the Baylor game and left it for the UConn game so it's still there. One thing I may not be able to duplicate is the amount of alcohol I drank Friday night because Saturday morning was tough. I'm gonna give it my best shot though.

I know it's tough, but do it's not what your team can do for you, but what you can do for your team.