PDA

View Full Version : Cam Cameron and Les Miles should never be hired again

lamont
04-02-2017, 01:35 PM
The fact that Cameron passed on Chad Kelly because of his talent and then they had Thompson rated lower than the 2 QB's they signed just shows you why they are unemployed. The personnel decisions people make in football has always intrigued me. Decisions like the ones made by Miles and Cameron on QB's are completely astounding. The only people that could have ****ed that job up was them.

All you have to do is watch Thompson and its easy to see he is one of the 10 best QB's coming out of HS this year. Big recruiting pull for Mullen and crew.

msstate7
04-02-2017, 01:43 PM
Wasn't just them. Myles Brennan was rated higher than key by the recruiting services and chosen to play in the under armour game while key was not. Brennan's coach had to throw a temper tantrum on twitter to even get one (om) of the sec schools in our state to even offer Myles.

msbulldog
04-02-2017, 01:51 PM
Totally agree, proves Mullen does a better evaluation of QB talent, Dak is another example.

Mimi's Babies
04-02-2017, 02:22 PM
Add Huge Freeze to this list along with every coach who worked at OM during the investigation years.

thf24
04-02-2017, 02:37 PM
I can give Cameron a pass on Kelly in that he may have been worried about being able to dumb his offense down enough for Kelly to handle. Absolutely no excuses for Key though.

TUSK
04-02-2017, 07:00 PM
The fact that Cameron passed on Chad Kelly because of his talent and then they had Thompson rated lower than the 2 QB's they signed just shows you why they are unemployed. The personnel decisions people make in football has always intrigued me. Decisions like the ones made by Miles and Cameron on QB's are completely astounding. The only people that could have ****ed that job up was them.

All you have to do is watch Thompson and its easy to see he is one of the 10 best QB's coming out of HS this year. Big recruiting pull for Mullen and crew. He

http://clients.synapstechnologies.com/luckysnap/image/cache/data/HONH05-500x500.png

GTHOM
04-02-2017, 07:18 PM
Just waiting on someone to say ''You said Miles was better than Saban''