PDA

View Full Version : Need help

CadaverDawg
04-02-2017, 12:17 PM
Hey guys, I usually try to collect a newspaper or magazine from our historical moments. Well, I was out of town yesterday morning and wasn't able to get a paper and they were gone from everywhere when I got home. Does anyone know where I can get a paper from the Starkville Daily or even a...can't believe I'm saying this....CL from yesterday? I have one from all of our major historical moments and would like to have one of us taking down Goliath with The Shot.

If you can help let me know. I'll buy it if you can get me one. Thank you guys

Tripp McNeely
04-02-2017, 12:29 PM
Hey guys, I usually try to collect a newspaper or magazine from our historical moments. Well, I was out of town yesterday morning and wasn't able to get a paper and they were gone from everywhere when I got home. Does anyone know where I can get a paper from the Starkville Daily or even a...can't believe I'm saying this....CL from yesterday? I have one from all of our major historical moments and would like to have one of us taking down Goliath with The Shot.

Not sure if the CL does this, but I know the Commercial Appeal does...you can order archived papers. Get on their website or call on Monday. For my first Anny, I ordered my wife a copy of the Commercial Appeal. I just called to make sure they had one and went down and picked it up

If you can help let me know. I'll buy it if you can get me one. Thank you guys

Not sure if the CL does this, but I know the Commercial Appeal does...you can order archived papers. Get on their website or call on Monday. For my first Anny, I ordered my wife a copy of the Commercial Appeal. I just called to make sure they had one and went down and picked it up