PDA

View Full Version : Are any of the zebras today from the SEC?

dawgoneyall
04-02-2017, 09:55 AM
Hope not

msstate7
04-02-2017, 10:09 AM
I think if anyone gets preferential treatment from refs it'll be us after taking uconn down. We're the big story. That said, I just hope it's called fair and square, which I think it will be

dawgday166
04-02-2017, 10:11 AM
Hope it's called square. Refs have done their best in last 2 games to hand a game over to the elite basketball power. Our gals have shore overcome some bullshit calls down the stretch in last 2 games. Gutsy as hell they are.

Acid mouth
04-02-2017, 10:20 AM
I hope to hell not. I just want to see an evenly called game. If that happens, we win

bulldogcountry1
04-02-2017, 10:31 AM
It sucks that our fan base has to worry about this kind of thing, but it's a real problem.

I am incapable of experiencing unbridled euphoria because I'm conditioned to expect the moment to be pulled away from us by officials. I have to wait and confirm that the game is actually over. After Morgan made the shot, one of the officials made a signal that made me think, for a second, that they were making some sort of call to take it away.

HereComesTheSpiral
04-02-2017, 10:36 AM
It sucks that our fan base has to worry about this kind of thing, but it's a real problem.

I am incapable of experiencing unbridled euphoria because I'm conditioned to expect the moment to be pulled away from us by officials. I have to wait and confirm that the game is actually over. After Morgan made the shot, one of the officials made a signal that made me think, for a second, that they were making some sort of call to take it away.

When they grabbed Vic, I thought they are going to make up some kind of call to force another OT

LC Dawg
04-02-2017, 11:47 AM

What sucked for me Friday night is that I was still so pissed about the flagrant call that I didn't fully get to enjoy Morgan's shot. I was experiencing euphoria mixed with hate. ****ing refs.

Liverpooldawg
04-02-2017, 12:06 PM
If Wilson is allowed to take out a baseball bat and kneecap players like she did in the first two games we have little shot. She plays like a bull in a china shop and is rarely called for it. On the other hand those she goes up against usually aren't allowed to even look at her. If the game is called straight up inside we have a great shot. If Wilson gets nearly every call her way as she usually does then we don't.

sleepy dawg
04-02-2017, 12:25 PM
Some of the most angry, hate filled moments of my life have been due to referees. They either suck, or they are malicious cheaters. It is very hard to believe they suck that bad at this level. I'm glad I sit in the upper deck in football because there have been times when I was clinically insane for a few moments after refs had made obvious bad calls. Some of which can only be explained by them doing it on purpose.

http://i2.wp.com/www.diehardsport.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/OBC.gif?w=848
http://i.imgur.com/gDPOmqq.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRFOoOUV9Vs
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/spot.jpg

I've witnessed many many more that I can't easily find proof of. These were just the easy ones to find.

archdog
04-02-2017, 01:43 PM
What sucked for me Friday night is that I was still so pissed about the flagrant call that I didn't fully get to enjoy Morgan's shot. I was experiencing euphoria mixed with hate. ****ing refs.

My first reaction was Holy Crap we did it!!!! Next statement out of my mouth was for all the refs to eat a dick. 17 You refs. Took the joy away for a few moments. Then joy and goosebumps took over again.

tireddawg
04-02-2017, 02:09 PM
I've never seen that hit on Garcia. Wow that was intentional. Anything ever come of it?