PDA

View Full Version : Gentlemen, in all of the excitement, I believe we made one mistake

curmudgeon
04-01-2017, 09:06 PM
Every feminist blog and Title IX supporting journalist should see Dak and our baseball team's reaction vs. Sequez Golson and to a lesser extent, Yancy.

Its another chance to kick them while they are down.

Reason2succeed
04-01-2017, 09:19 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/u5ArTewW33cwU/giphy.gif

imissplatinumplus
04-01-2017, 09:33 PM
Imissplatinumplus approves this message.

Liverpooldawg
04-01-2017, 10:31 PM
Every feminist blog and Title IX supporting journalist should see Dak and our baseball team's reaction vs. Sequez Golson and to a lesser extent, Yancy.

Dak went to MSU women's games LONG before it was cool. HIM being at a MSU women's basketball game is NOTHING new.

TimberBeast
04-01-2017, 10:41 PM

Um no, the last thing you want to do is get those idiots involved, before you know it they'll make the men's and women's teams play together.

TaleofTwoDogs
04-02-2017, 12:04 AM
Um no, the last thing you want to do is get those idiots involved, before you know it they'll make the men's and women's teams play together.

There goes any chance of a natty. ***

BeardoMSU
04-02-2017, 12:07 AM

Just take your ball and go home....

BeardoMSU
04-02-2017, 12:13 AM

Honsely, I don't even think you have to acknowledge it period. In all honesty, we don't need any help...the sports world is a-buzz with Mississippi state. If they're not talking about us beating Uconn, they're talking about Dak being there to witness it...and the most important thing, we have a major sport playing for a ****ing national championship tomorrow. **** Golson, and **** Yancy.....who the hell are they anyway? Golson is an injury prone'd troll...better stop burning bridges if you want someone to hire you when you're 32 years old and out the league and you come crawling back to MS begging for a coaching job. Yancy.....with a name like that....I don't really have to say anything other than go **** yourself and keep livin' the dream, babycakes; you're making heterosexual men all over the world jealous....

TimberBeast
04-02-2017, 12:19 AM
Just take your ball and go home....

What is that supposed to mean? I'm damn proud of our girls but don't get the crazies involved in any of it.