PDA

View Full Version : Victoria Vivians

Dawg61
04-01-2017, 06:33 PM
I was throwing shade at her during the 3rd and early 4th quarters but we don't beat UConn if she doesn't hit that clutch 3 with the shot clock expiring and only 1:15 left in the game. She also had a sweet spin move layup right before that 3. She has had a bad year for her standards but she hit two monster clutch shots for us at the end of regulation. Mo steals the headlines and deservedly so but Vivians was super clutch when we needed it. Then she fouled out but super clutch before that. Haha. I hope she scores 50 tomorrow and we win by 61!!

archdog
04-01-2017, 06:45 PM
I was throwing shade at her during the 3rd and early 4th quarters but we don't beat UConn if she doesn't hit that clutch 3 with the shot clock expiring and only 1:15 left in the game. She also had a sweet spin move layup right before that 3. She has had a bad year for her standards but she hit two monster clutch shots for us at the end of regulation. Mo steals the headlines and deservedly so but Vivians was super clutch when we needed it. Then she fouled out but super clutch before that. Haha. I hope she scores 50 tomorrow and we win by 61!!

No doubt. I hope she has a career day tomorrow. All she has to do is work to elevate everyone around her. Take quality shots and try to limit the plays that turn into a fast break and easy buckets. She Jack's up shots like no one's business. I hope she finds the zone tomorrow. She needs a 30 pt dominate performance.

I_Spy
04-01-2017, 06:47 PM
Vivians has always been clutch. If we are people throwing shade at Viv, then our team is ok to say the least. The spin move was awesome.

confucius say
04-01-2017, 07:31 PM
That 3 was huuuge. We were down two and they had the momentum.