PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: WATCH PARTY at the HUMP.....

Mimi's Babies
04-01-2017, 01:56 PM
http://hailstate.com/news/2017/4/1/athletics-national-championship-game-watch-party-set-for-humphrey-coliseum-cowbells-encouraged.aspx

MagicDawg
04-02-2017, 10:36 AM
Family is out of town at the beach, but I couldn't go. Stayed home working on taxes and a magazine column that was due.

Then we beat UConn. Then I see this watch party.

Starkville is about a 5 hour drive from my part of metro-Atlanta. Decided this morning - if I can't be in Dallas, I'll be on campus to see these women win the 'ship, surrounded by people who speak my clanguage.

See y'all at the Hump.

HSVDawg
04-02-2017, 12:16 PM
http://hailstate.com/news/2017/4/1/athletics-national-championship-game-watch-party-set-for-humphrey-coliseum-cowbells-encouraged.aspx

Wow...cowbells encouraged. At the hump. It's gonna be absolutely deafening in there if its even 25% full. I hope there is a good live feed during the game.

Mimi's Babies
04-02-2017, 12:34 PM
Wow...cowbells encouraged. At the hump. It's gonna be absolutely deafening in there if its even 25% full. I hope there is a good live feed during the game.

Cotton balls and ear plugs encouraged...... HAILSTATE......

CadaverDawg
04-02-2017, 12:45 PM
Family is out of town at the beach, but I couldn't go. Stayed home working on taxes and a magazine column that was due.

Starkville is about a 5 hour drive from my part of metro-Atlanta. Decided this morning - if I can't be in Dallas, I'll be on campus to see these women win the 'ship, surrounded by people who speak my clanguage.

See y'all at the Hump.

Great post. "Clanguage"...love it

I seen it dawg
04-02-2017, 12:47 PM

See y'all at the Hump.

Elite work

MagicDawg
04-04-2017, 02:18 PM
The Hump was loud and electric. Super proud of the women. Most stayed till the bitter end.

Enjoyed drinking a toast to Coach Schaefer and the girls at Bin 612 afterward. Glad I went. The line outside the Hump waiting to get in was inspiring.