PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations

7milebeachbob
04-01-2017, 09:46 AM
I registered and posted here for the first time a few days ago, as a Baylor fan desiring to sell Final Four tickets -- which I did. Now I want to say congratulations to MSU! Every Baylor fan that I know said before last night's game that they were pulling for MSU, so our wishes (and yours) came true.

By the way, I want to mention something about the registration process for this site. In addition to the normal stuff about oneself, I was asked "what is Dak's first name". Since I didn't know, I looked it up -- Rayne Dakota Prescott. Therefore, I typed in Rayne as the answer, since that's his first name. That was rejected as incorrect. I thought my fat fingers must have misspelled it, but when I tried to register a second time, the question had changed. I didn't know the answer to that one, and my wild guess was wrong. On my third try, the question was back to Dak, and I made sure to spell Rayne correctly. Once again that was rejected as incorrect. After more tries, I got the Dak question a third time, so I put in Dakota, even though that's his middle name. That was considered correct, and I was registered.

Someone might tell the moderators what Dak's first name is.

Also, I thought it was so cool that Dak was at the game and supporting the ladies avidly. It's great when athletes from other sports support the women.

Political Hack
04-01-2017, 09:52 AM
Rayne is gonna be pissed!

Thanks for posting. It's been an incredible run and if we win it, we did it playing against the best down the stretch, including Baylor, UConn, and SC.

maroonmania
04-01-2017, 09:53 AM
Oh man, you broke the secret code. Now we are going to be flooded with Ole Miss fans who wanted to secretly register but hadn't figured out how yet. **

blacklistedbully
04-01-2017, 12:19 PM
I registered and posted here for the first time a few days ago, as a Baylor fan desiring to sell Final Four tickets -- which I did. Now I want to say congratulations to MSU! Every Baylor fan that I know said before last night's game that they were pulling for MSU, so our wishes (and yours) came true.

By the way, I want to mention something about the registration process for this site. In addition to the normal stuff about oneself, I was asked "what is Dak's first name". Since I didn't know, I looked it up -- Rayne Dakota Prescott. Therefore, I typed in Rayne as the answer, since that's his first name. That was rejected as incorrect. I thought my fat fingers must have misspelled it, but when I tried to register a second time, the question had changed. I didn't know the answer to that one, and my wild guess was wrong. On my third try, the question was back to Dak, and I made sure to spell Rayne correctly. Once again that was rejected as incorrect. After more tries, I got the Dak question a third time, so I put in Dakota, even though that's his middle name. That was considered correct, and I was registered.

Someone might tell the moderators what Dak's first name is.

Also, I thought it was so cool that Dak was at the game and supporting the ladies avidly. It's great when athletes from other sports support the women.

Did you see the videos of our baseball team and track & field team watching and celebrating the buzzer-beater?

Central Pork
04-01-2017, 12:36 PM
I'll also congratulate the MSU women's team and fans. That was a great game and I seldom watch WBB. I did this time because I wanted to see you win. Now, finish the job.

You guys are killing the Ole Miss fan base right now. Keep it up!

Dawg61
04-01-2017, 06:37 PM
It's actually a 4 piece question and you didn't spell it wrong. Dak's first name is "Rayne Wild Guess Rayne Dakota". Good job! Most don't get it correct