PDA

View Full Version : How will Coach Vic be able to recruit in the future

Reason2succeed
04-01-2017, 09:13 AM
It was stated on the boneyard that other than a few of these ladies many of them were not even highly rated. With a win like last night Coach Vic will be able to get into any living room he wants and will have a good shot even up against Mulky, Geno, Dawn Staley, and whoever is coaching Tennessee.

Pay the man. Keep him happy and let's start our own dynasty.

archdog
04-01-2017, 10:25 AM
Agreed.

drummerdawg
04-01-2017, 10:29 AM
Won't we have 4 5* players on the team next year?

tireddawg
04-01-2017, 10:29 AM
I agree mostly, however, I do not think he'll be able to go head to head with Geno on recruits. Nothing against Coach Vic, I love the guy, but most of those girls don't want to play in the South.

Liverpooldawg
04-01-2017, 10:32 AM
Hopefully the same way he has. It's working out pretty well for him.

msbulldog
04-01-2017, 10:42 AM
I agree mostly, however, I do not think he'll be able to go head to head with Geno on recruits. Nothing against Coach Vic, I love the guy, but most of those girls don't want to play in the South.

In the same respect, Geno will not do good against Vic in the south or the west, as those girls don't want go to UCONN and freeze to death.

msbulldog
04-01-2017, 10:44 AM
It was stated on the boneyard that other than a few of these ladies many of them were not even highly rated. With a win like last night Coach Vic will be able to get into any living room he wants and will have a good shot even up against Mulky, Geno, Dawn Staley, and whoever is coaching Tennessee.

Pay the man. Keep him happy and let's start our own dynasty.

Agreed a 500K raise is in order.