PDA

View Full Version : Serious question

starkvegasdawg
04-01-2017, 06:48 AM
You just had without a doubt the most emotional game of your life. You just slayed Goliath.

What does Vic do today and tomorrow to get this team to put this win behind them and focus on one more? If he can get them mentally ready to play again Sunday then that will be a huge coaching job. I'll be honest, it would be hard for me to refocus if I was a player. Almost wish the game were Monday instead of tomorrow.

msstate7
04-01-2017, 06:50 AM
I think the fact South Carolina beat us twice helps. The revenge tour isn't over...

Liverpooldawg
04-01-2017, 08:25 AM
I think the fact South Carolina beat us twice helps. The revenge tour isn't over...

Agreed

Reason2succeed
04-01-2017, 08:28 AM
Remind the team of their tournament slogan "New Year, New Season, New %ss whooping!

South Carolina beat us twice but this is a whole new season. None of that matters now. Go dominate.

basedog
04-01-2017, 09:15 AM
Hey S Carolina was celebrating last night as well. They had a tough game and Sunday will be another thriller!

War Machine Dawg
04-01-2017, 09:32 AM
I don't think he has to do a ton. Watching the many clips and vids afterwards, you can clearly hear several of the players saying "One more." They know there's still one more game to win.

GTHOM
04-01-2017, 09:37 AM
Its gonna be tough

Mimi's Babies
04-01-2017, 09:47 AM
This team has proven themselves to the Dawg Nation this season.... Did they get the media attention they deserved..... NO...

ESPN is blowing MSU up this morning.... really late in my book...

I see that the Clarion Liar has FINALLY published SOMETHING in their om rag..

WAKE UP AMERICA.... #PRAISETHELORDandGODAWGS..... #HAILSTATE.... Praying for these girls, for a rested body, peace, a clear mind and we will CELEBRATE when you arrive in Mississippi......