PDA

View Full Version : If we get a Miss State vs SCar WBBCG - officiating?

blacklistedbully
03-31-2017, 01:57 PM
Would do y'all think would be our chances if SCar has to face us on a truly neutral court without SEC refs to protect them?

maroonmania
03-31-2017, 02:02 PM
Doubt it will make a difference, they will still be protected. Everytime we've played a team either higher ranked or higher seeded this year it seems we've gotten the short end of the stick on officiating. The other night we literally beat Baylor and the officiating there at the end. I'm already expecting to be pissed at the officiating tonight. WBB officiating makes MBB officiating look stellar.

blacklistedbully
03-31-2017, 02:05 PM
Doubt it will make a difference, they will still be protected. Everytime we've played a team either higher ranked or higher seeded this year it seems we've gotten the short end of the stick on officiating. The other night we literally beat Baylor and the officiating there at the end. I'm already expecting to be pissed at the officiating tonight. WBB officiating makes MBB officiating look stellar.

For us to get there, we'd have beaten UConn. You really think the officials would not give us more credit after that?

If we are the team that knocks off UConn, we just might be the team that gets the preferential treatment in the CG.

maroonmania
03-31-2017, 02:09 PM
For us to get there, we'd have beaten UConn. You really think the officials would not give us more credit after that?

If we are the team that knocks off UConn, we just might be the team that gets the preferential treatment in the CG.

You make a good point, IF we knock off UConn, then the whole world probably looks at us differently.

I_Spy
03-31-2017, 02:12 PM
I love South Carolina and the times we play them because enjoyment of the game for me is...watching Dawn come off the bench pissed. More than any other coach. Dawn is a great coach. The officiating doesn't matter anyway in these games, we played 3 this year it seemed. How much fun it would be..

I_Spy
03-31-2017, 02:12 PM
We would shock the world with SEC NCAA final.

Like a double shot, a double shock