PDA

View Full Version : Is Davis Wade Stadium being reseated by Bulldog Club for upcoming season?

Reunion Dog
03-28-2017, 11:54 PM

Buddy
03-29-2017, 06:54 AM
No

oildawg
03-29-2017, 08:22 AM
No - they did it 3 or 4 years ago, I think it was... At the time they made some comment about periodically reseating - but I figure that means every 10 years. Certainly not being reseated for this upcoming season, as I have already renewed for the seats that I've had.

Howboutdemdogs
03-29-2017, 05:07 PM
There is no wholesale reseating. However, when your time to purchase and select your seats, you can opt for a change. Any open seats would have already been vacated; therefore, one can select them. This is after existing ticket holders have either renewed or decided to stop having tickets. This includes requesting more tickets. You just have to pay an increase for the BDC if it applies to going to a better section.

RocketDawg
03-29-2017, 06:29 PM
There is no wholesale reseating. However, when your time to purchase and select your seats, you can opt for a change. Any open seats would have already been vacated; therefore, one can select them. This is after existing ticket holders have either renewed or decided to stop having tickets. This includes requesting more tickets. You just have to pay an increase for the BDC if it applies to going to a better section.

I've tried that option for several years, at least since the last reseating, with absolutely no luck. Either somebody beats me to them, or everybody renews. Not sure which.

Howboutdemdogs
03-29-2017, 09:39 PM
Rocket, sorry to say, but could be both for the reason.

MStateDawg
03-30-2017, 08:18 AM
No - they did it 3 or 4 years ago, I think it was... At the time they made some comment about periodically reseating - but I figure that means every 10 years.

I think reseating every 10yrs or so would be reasonable and fair for all involved. What doesn't seem fair and something I found disappointing during the previous reseating is they didn't do the same thing for parking passes. Instead, parking passes are simply renewed year after year with no system of reward based upon Bulldog Club priority points.

Todd4State
03-30-2017, 09:41 AM
I think reseating every 10yrs or so would be reasonable and fair for all involved. What doesn't seem fair and something I found disappointing during the previous reseating is they didn't do the same thing for parking passes. Instead, parking passes are simply renewed year after year with no system of reward based upon Bulldog Club priority points.

I agree with this. I have to pay 20 bucks to ride the shuttle every game because I can't get one even though I'm in the top 35% of donors and have had season tickets since 2000.