PDA

View Full Version : Student Tix for WBK Final Four

TheRef
03-27-2017, 05:06 PM
So this sucks hardcore for students. The NCAA only provides 25, that's right twenty-five, tickets for students per school. Which means the school is going to do a lottery for them. Students can register online or in the student rewards app on their phones. The simple fact that only 25 tickets per school are provided for students is ridiculous. Am I alone in this thinking?

Mimi's Babies
03-27-2017, 05:10 PM
So this sucks hardcore for students. The NCAA only provides 25, that's right twenty-five, tickets for students per school. Which means the school is going to do a lottery for them. Students can register online or in the student rewards app on their phones. The simple fact that only 25 tickets per school are provided for students is ridiculous. Am I alone in this thinking?

Just curious????? Just how many tickets is UCONN getting??????

roundballer
03-27-2017, 05:10 PM
I have 4 tickets to Final Four that I cannot use if you are interested. $130 per tickets. For both games. Email me if you are interested. candywilson2@verizon.net Thanks, Candy Wilson

starkvegasdawg
03-27-2017, 05:17 PM

That blows.

Bama_Dawg
03-28-2017, 09:34 AM

Yeah, back in 96 when the men went, we got a ton of tickets. I remember the lines at the Bryan Building (I didn't go). Some kids bought tickets and a flight to New York (was at MSG that year). Stood outside MSG and said, "I got tickets". Sold them on the street, went to a sports bar and watched the game. Flew back the next day. Then used the money from the tickets to pay for the flight, beer, and the next semester's tuition. No lie. Maybe NCCA got wind of lots of people doing this and this is their way of clamping down on that.

RocketDawg
03-28-2017, 10:19 AM
I got an email from the BDC yesterday to buy tickets based on priority, but by the time I read the email the deadline had already expired. I didn't notice what time the email came in but the offer expired at noon. As I recall, I read the email on my phone and it didn't load fully, so I tried to view as a web site and the web site would not open. I suppose it had already been shut down so I don't know how many tickets they had or what the chances of actually getting tickets was.

lawdawg
03-28-2017, 10:29 AM
If they sold tickets to the Final Four at MSG in '96, they should've been arrested...

whatever
03-28-2017, 10:34 AM
I got an email from the BDC yesterday to buy tickets based on priority, but by the time I read the email the deadline had already expired. I didn't notice what time the email came in but the offer expired at noon. As I recall, I read the email on my phone and it didn't load fully, so I tried to view as a web site and the web site would not open. I suppose it had already been shut down so I don't know how many tickets they had or what the chances of actually getting tickets was.
I didn't get tickets through the Bulldog Club either. I called up there and they said the school was only given 500 total, which is ridiculous IYAM. An arena that big and you give the school 500 tix? They're pretty scarce on the resale market also

mstatefan91
03-28-2017, 11:52 AM
That is horrible all around

tireddawg
03-28-2017, 01:20 PM
Why is this? Is it about money?

mstatefan91
03-28-2017, 01:32 PM
Why is this? Is it about money?

It's always about money

Cloak
03-28-2017, 03:03 PM
Girlfriend and I had enough Hail State reward points (from attending games) to qualify for 40 entries each. Winners just got announced and neither of us won