PDA

View Full Version : "Coach" Carlisle SHS

Ari Gold
03-27-2017, 01:22 PM
Gets fired from SH football staff for social media pics and messages. The Cult master Hugh is now even costing high school coaches jobs.. the sheep for sure stay loyal to the cult leader.
Have fun just teaching you douche bag. Well it's not like your "coaching" will be missed at Starkville anyway.
Probs to Coach Jones and AD Smith for showing the ****er the door.

shoeless joe
03-27-2017, 01:23 PM
I'm assuming your talking about Donnie?

Jarius
03-27-2017, 01:23 PM
What kind of pics and messages?

bulldog2488
03-27-2017, 01:55 PM
Gets fired from SH football staff for social media pics and messages. The Cult master Hugh is now even costing high school coaches jobs.. the sheep for sure stay loyal to the cult leader.
Have fun just teaching you douche bag. Well it's not like your "coaching" will be missed at Starkville anyway.

Are you talking about Danny Carlisle?

JDog13
03-27-2017, 02:00 PM
Nudes?

Ari Gold
03-27-2017, 02:09 PM
Randy...
apparently Pics and comments about certain players and insinuating the Umiss go to line now "everyone cheats"..

BeastMan
03-27-2017, 02:10 PM
Glad somebody had the stones to do what others didn't

Ari Gold
03-27-2017, 02:23 PM
I'm assuming your talking about Donnie?

Donnie?? There is another brother? Shit how many of those dbags is it?and no never heard of her.

confucius say
03-27-2017, 03:06 PM
I'm going to need a little more detail about all this. Enlighten me please.

bulldog2488
03-27-2017, 03:22 PM
Randy...
apparently Pics and comments about certain players and insinuating the Umiss go to line now "everyone cheats"..

This is Danny's son, correct? I'm pretty sure daddy Carlisle was the baseball coach at SHS for years and did some part-time teaching at State in the summers. I didn't know they were an OM family though.

vv83
03-27-2017, 03:39 PM
Good riddance. As an SHS alum I've always been ashamed of that guy

Mimi's Babies
03-27-2017, 04:12 PM

There had BETTER be MORE GONE>.... There is MUCH more to this STORY....... He should LOSE his certificate to teach also...
SHS changed the Media Policy (2015-2016) for teachers and students... they ALSO changed the policy for TRANSPORTING STUDENTS (2016-2017) where teachers and coaches are concerned...... hum.....

Ari Gold
03-27-2017, 04:15 PM
There had BETTER be MORE GONE>.... There is MUCH more to this STORY.......

Agree...

Mimi's Babies
03-27-2017, 04:21 PM
This is Danny's son, correct? I'm pretty sure daddy Carlisle was the baseball coach at SHS for years and did some part-time teaching at State in the summers. I didn't know they were an OM family though.

They are "DIE HARD" OM...... and there is MUCH MORE to this story.... coming to a book nearest you.....

Daddy did teach and coach at SHS from the 1970's until ????????????

Bully13
03-27-2017, 04:32 PM
For those not familiar, could someone break this story down?

JDog13
03-27-2017, 05:31 PM

Worked for the pipeline. Well dried up.

Mimi's Babies
03-27-2017, 05:48 PM
Worked for the pipeline. Well dried up.

++++++11111111111

The Federalist Engineer
03-27-2017, 06:15 PM
Starkville produced the Harden brothers and basically no other contributors for MSU in the years I have been alive. There was a 3B named Deweese but he never played much. Have I missed anything in the last 30 years? I could be way wrong, since I haven't lived in Starkville in 20 years.

Turfdawg67
03-27-2017, 07:37 PM

Bottom line.... Danny, long time SHS baseball coach and huge OM fan. Son, Randy, Asst(?) SHS football coach and huge OM fan. Supposedly were involved in the the AJ situation as well as Kobe & Wiilie too... My family knows them well but, good riddance! Go coach in Oxford...

Mimi's Babies
03-27-2017, 08:34 PM
Bottom line.... Danny, long time SHS baseball coach and huge OM fan. Son, Randy, Asst(?) SHS football coach and huge OM fan. Supposedly were involved in the the AJ situation as well as Kobe & Wiilie too... My family knows them well but, good riddance! Go coach in Oxford...

There is a connection with OM and the NCAA Investigation....

Many questionable issues for sure..... #HAILSTATE.....

Bully13
03-27-2017, 09:21 PM
Sounds like he may have been picking up some extra cash on the side selling the network to certain croots.

bulldog2488
03-28-2017, 09:56 AM
There is a connection with OM and the NCAA Investigation....

Many questionable issues for sure..... #HAILSTATE.....

Any chance this shows up in the NOA?

RocketDawg
03-28-2017, 10:13 AM

Which one got fired ... father or son? And what was the specific reason?

vv83
03-28-2017, 11:07 AM

Son (Randy). I think father (Danny) retired a couple years ago but I could be wrong on that.

bulldog2488
03-28-2017, 11:10 AM
Son (Randy). I think father (Danny) retired a couple years ago but I could be wrong on that.

Thats correct. I didn't realize he had retired until I saw this thread and did a little digging. I didn't find any news about this issue specifically. Anybody know any more specific details?

Ari Gold
03-28-2017, 11:32 AM
Holy shit.. do some of you not read the posts??? I told you who it was and the reasons why.. and even Mimi added more to it..

vv83
03-28-2017, 11:56 AM
Holy shit.. do some of you not read the posts??? I told you who it was and the reasons why.. and even Mimi added more to it..

First page of this thread is a bit hard to follow if you aren't close to the situation

StoneDawg
03-28-2017, 12:03 PM
Can someone post a summery!?

stalkingpoon
03-28-2017, 12:18 PM
I've heard he posted a pic of Willie and Kobe on Twitter standing next to a car and said something along the lines of even MSU buys cars. The car wasn't even theirs. He deleted the tweet but was fired.

CadaverDawg
03-28-2017, 12:58 PM
I've heard he posted a pic of Willie and Kobe on Twitter standing next to a car and said something along the lines of even MSU buys cars. The car wasn't even theirs. He deleted the tweet but was fired.

https://ton.twitter.com/i/ton/data/dm/846776765712404484/846776752223518721/SCxbv6Zo.jpg:large

notsofarawaydawg
03-28-2017, 01:17 PM
Randy's a little piece of shit. Always has been.

Acid mouth
03-28-2017, 01:38 PM

**** that guy! He deserves to get fired for that stupid ****. It pisses me off that we even allow these type of coaches at SHS. I hope they are exposed in the NOA

Mimi's Babies
03-28-2017, 06:04 PM
Sounds like he may have been picking up some extra cash on the side selling the network to certain croots.

How much did they get for selling their players soul to OM???? Feel free to Inbox me if you know......

Mimi's Babies
03-28-2017, 06:32 PM
Any chance this shows up in the NOA?

First page of this thread is a bit hard to follow if you aren't close to the situation

Can someone post a summery!?

https://ton.twitter.com/i/ton/data/dm/846776765712404484/846776752223518721/SCxbv6Zo.jpg:large

**** that guy! He deserves to get fired for that stupid ****. It pisses me off that we even allow these type of coaches at SHS. I hope they are exposed in the NOA

Guys and Gals,

There is much to this story and it runs VERY DEEP.... From the head coach DOWN "And" from the head coach UP...

SO that being said.....

Much has NOT been said due to the NOA amendment having not been published by OM.... as soon as the NOA amendment comes out we will know if there should be another NOA to follow or not..... due to certain issues that are known by very knowledgeable people.

There are SERIOUS VIOLATIONS of the Mississippi High School Ath. Asso. ETHICS VIOLATIONS of Coaches.... The question is.... WILL the MHSAA do anything about what went on -- there are too many ole farts from OM on that committee.....

What is the cause of action against a coach for ETHICS VIOLATIONS concerning Recruits.... and what is the VIOLATIONS against the school and staff? (My opinion -- these people should ALL be fired) as there are FERPA Laws that were broken. There are MORE coaches involved for sure.

OM planted certain coaches inside a certain school.... and (____________) 'ran downhill' from there.

PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE with everything going on.... let the NCAA work their course.... and bring on MORE NOA's

The precedence has been set by other violations that have come out SINCE OM went under sanctions in 2012.

Southern Miss -- burner phones
UL&L -- ACT Fraud
University of Louisville -- sex parties/prostitutes

Do your homework and watch and wait..... this makes interesting reading and ALL of the received Lack of INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL against the school.....

Waiting on the NOA....... the CLOCK is TICKING....... :cool: :rolleyes:

Mimi's Babies
03-28-2017, 07:38 PM
:confused: ANYONE know who is on the Mississippi High School Ath. Asso...... please private message me.... Looking to locate names and their ties to a certain college....

jbjones
03-28-2017, 07:51 PM
:confused: ANYONE know who is on the Mississippi High School Ath. Asso...... please private message me.... Looking to locate names and their ties to a certain college....

If you're asking about the staff or legislative council...well, that's freely available on the web.

mhsaa-staff (http://www.misshsaa.com/mhsaa-staff/)

StoneDawg
03-28-2017, 07:55 PM
Guys and Gals,

There is much to this story and it runs VERY DEEP.... From the head coach DOWN "And" from the head coach UP...

SO that being said.....

Much has NOT been said due to the NOA amendment having not been published by OM.... as soon as the NOA amendment comes out we will know if there should be another NOA to follow or not..... due to certain issues that are known by very knowledgeable people.

There are SERIOUS VIOLATIONS of the Mississippi High School Ath. Asso. ETHICS VIOLATIONS of Coaches.... The question is.... WILL the MHSAA do anything about what went on -- there are too many ole farts from OM on that committee.....

What is the cause of action against a coach for ETHICS VIOLATIONS concerning Recruits.... and what is the VIOLATIONS against the school and staff? (My opinion -- these people should ALL be fired) as there are FERPA Laws that were broken. There are MORE coaches involved for sure.

OM planted certain coaches inside a certain school.... and (____________) 'ran downhill' from there.

PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE with everything going on.... let the NCAA work their course.... and bring on MORE NOA's

The precedence has been set by other violations that have come out SINCE OM went under sanctions in 2012.

Southern Miss -- burner phones
UL&L -- ACT Fraud
University of Louisville -- sex parties/prostitutes

Do your homework and watch and wait..... this makes interesting reading and ALL of the received Lack of INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL against the school.....

Waiting on the NOA....... the CLOCK is TICKING....... :cool: :rolleyes:

Thank you

Mimi's Babies
03-28-2017, 08:12 PM
If you're asking about the staff or legislative council...well, that's freely available on the web.

mhsaa-staff (http://www.misshsaa.com/mhsaa-staff/)

Have been told that MOST on this committee are OM blue bloods.... haha

Many people are wanting the MSHSAA to step in and do what needs to be done to a certain high school.....

Hamdog9
03-28-2017, 09:00 PM
First time poster after many years reading. Don,t paint the Keller black without knowing the complete story. You may call me if you like but the people that oversees this site can look at my name and that I am a dog.

coachnorm
03-28-2017, 09:10 PM
Have been told that MOST on this committee are OM blue bloods.... haha

Many people are wanting the MSHSAA to step in and do what needs to be done to a certain high school.....

It's awesome reading your posts. I have followed the most corrupt high school football program in America. That program is Bishop Gorman out of Las Vegas, NV. BGHS recruits Los Angeles, San Diego, and Phoenix without any fear. The school is filthy rich and protected locally. California and Arizona have no jurisdiction in Las Vegas and can not govern in their own State. Believe me, BGHS will attend passing tournaments at USC, UCLA, San Diego State and Arizona State. Deals will happen there right in front of people. A member of the Nevada State Legislature has proposed rendering BGHS not eligible for high school playoffs? Thought I'd share this with you and fellow Elite Dogers.

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2014/dec/19/legislator-wants-bishop-gorman-banned-football-pla/

Mimi's Babies
03-28-2017, 09:20 PM
It's awesome reading your posts. I have followed the most corrupt high school football program in America. That program is Bishop Gorman out of Las Vegas, NV. BGHS recruits Los Angeles, San Diego, and Phoenix without any fear. The school is filthy rich and protected locally. California and Arizona have no jurisdiction in Las Vegas and can not govern in their own State. Believe me, BGHS will attend passing tournaments at USC, UCLA, San Diego State and Arizona State. Deals will happen there right in front of people. A member of the Nevada State Legislature has proposed rendering BGHS not eligible for high school playoffs? Thought I'd share this with you and fellow Elite Dogers.

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2014/dec/19/legislator-wants-bishop-gorman-banned-football-pla/

I don't think this falls far from the tree.... of OM's crap..... years ago, a certain high school moved high school football players into the school district. Gave the parents jobs, housing etc... these children were JUST high school students.... Recruited by the high school going into other school districts.... We have too many lawyers that are in our state legislature and I don't see them doing what should have already been done about OM.... Just a reminder -- OUR TAXES are paying for the Om attorneys...

Noxdog
03-28-2017, 09:30 PM
First time poster after many years reading. Don,t paint the Keller black without knowing the complete story. You may call me if you like but the people that oversees this site can look at my name and that I am a dog.

are talking about but are you the infamous cowbell9 from 6pack days? He was Starkvegas as well. What's don't paint the "keller black" in reference to?

Hamdog9
03-28-2017, 09:45 PM
are talking about but are you the infamous cowbell9 from 6pack days? He was Starkvegas as well. What's don't paint the "keller black" in reference to?

Call me at 205-487-9147.

Noxdog
03-28-2017, 09:56 PM
You don't understand. I think you are all DAWG. Just wondered about the username and the "keller black" reference. I'm not familiar with it.

Hamdog9
03-29-2017, 10:52 AM
To much jack, kettles. Hamdog is for the town I,m from.