PDA

View Full Version : Hearing a police officer has been shot in Columbus...

DeviousDawg
03-27-2017, 11:17 AM
Sounds like a chase that started in Webster county, and ended in Columbus with an officer being shot. Arrests have been made.

Sad, hope the officer is ok.

Mjoelner34
03-27-2017, 11:26 AM
http://www.wcbi.com/breaking-officer-shot-high-speed-chase-3-counties/

Story says he was shot in the leg and was taken to Baptist.

Dawgology
03-27-2017, 11:57 AM
Sounds like a chase that started in Webster county, and ended in Columbus with an officer being shot. Arrests have been made.

Sad, hope the officer is ok.

He's going to be alright. Little worse for wear but he's going to be fine.

starkvegasdawg
03-27-2017, 04:52 PM
Scum suspect was fatally shot. Good for him.

drunkernhelldawg
03-27-2017, 05:46 PM
Amazing thing is that it is apparently Spencer Bailey's son. This life stuff gets hard.

http://starkvilledailynews.com/content/starkville-man-dead-after-high-speed-chase-shooting-ends-near-columbus

msbulldog
03-27-2017, 06:28 PM
Wow a serious name from the past, Spencer Bailey was studied for his connections with MSU by our Student Administration (SA) back in the 1970's, that I was part of. The SA president at the time was Sam Cox. There were a lot of things involving Spencer Bailey and MSU were very curious, like the bidding on the Student Health Insurance Program (Bailey sold insurance).

drunkernhelldawg
03-27-2017, 06:32 PM
Wow a serious name from the past, Spencer Bailey was studied for his connections with MSU by our Student Administration (SA) back in the 1970's, that I was part of. The SA president at the time was Sam Cox. There were a lot of things involving Spencer Bailey and MSU were very curious, like the bidding on the Student Health Insurance Program (Bailey sold insurance).

I have no idea of his current situation, but at the time he was among the wealthiest in town.

THE Bruce Dickinson
03-27-2017, 07:26 PM
Amazing thing is that it is apparently Spencer Bailey's son. This life stuff gets hard.

http://starkvilledailynews.com/content/starkville-man-dead-after-high-speed-chase-shooting-ends-near-columbus

It's a tragic situation. He had been living away for quite some time, and don't really know why he was back. I am very sad for the family but, someone can't do what he did this morning and think that things are going to end well.

I hope the officer is alright, and makes a full recovery. Terrible Situation all around.

shannondawg
03-28-2017, 07:58 AM
I have no idea of his current situation, but at the time he was among the wealthiest in town.

Spencer sr, actually lived across the water from me in a small house in West Point out at the river, until we moved about 10 yrs ago to Shannon. No, I never met him, life is too short as it is.

Coldsleeve Jr.
03-28-2017, 09:15 AM

Very shady businessman and a general POS. Sounds like the apple didn't fall far. (RIP in peace)

TUSK
03-28-2017, 11:58 AM
The whole chase ended about 5 or 6 miles from my place... every cop in the state was there (It seemed)...

If they'd just given me a few seconds notice, I coulda saved multiple gov't agencies A LOT of money, yesterday...

Treemydawg
03-28-2017, 09:50 PM
Very shady businessman and a general POS. Sounds like the apple didn't fall far. (RIP in peace)

+1.