NT

msstate7
09-11-2013, 04:13 PM
Nick fairley was the best player in that game

09-11-2013, 04:14 PM
Damn you Leon Berry!

messageboardsuperhero
09-11-2013, 04:20 PM
I have a hard time watching the 2010 and 2011 Auburn games. We should be going for four wins in a row against those ****ers this Saturday.

ETA: It's crazy to see Nick Bell out on the field. Who knew that he had an undetected brain tumor at the time? I hate cancer.

deltadawg99
09-11-2013, 04:50 PM
That one still hurts.

I do have one question after watching some of this game. I loved when we broke out the wishbone with relf under center. We had several good runs with Hanrahan as the upback with Ballard and I believe Bumphis as the 2 deep backs. We fumbled because JC wasn't used to Relf being under center. Definitely had Auburn's defense on it's heals when we were doing that and getting right back on the line to run it again. Is there a reason that we can't run that now, especially since we actually run some plays under the center from time to time? I would love to see us do that with Holmes as the upback with Perkins and Robinson as the deep backs and of course Dak under the center.

deltadawg99
09-11-2013, 05:09 PM
Watching the playcalling in this game makes watching that crap we have been running the last few games even more frustrating.

msstate7
09-11-2013, 06:36 PM
That one still hurts.

I do have one question after watching some of this game. I loved when we broke out the wishbone with relf under center. We had several good runs with Hanrahan as the upback with Ballard and I believe Bumphis as the 2 deep backs. We fumbled because JC wasn't used to Relf being under center. Definitely had Auburn's defense on it's heals when we were doing that and getting right back on the line to run it again. Is there a reason that we can't run that now, especially since we actually run some plays under the center from time to time? I would love to see us do that with Holmes as the upback with Perkins and Robinson as the deep backs and of course Dak under the center.

We ran plays from under center last week at goalline