1. #10 Oregon will lose to #1 UConn
2. #2 MSU will lose to #1 Baylor

At least this time they have us losing to a higher seed.***

confucius say
03-26-2017, 11:38 AM
Well this one is much more understandable

dawgday166
03-26-2017, 11:40 AM
Gotta earn respect. Baylor has - 8 conference champs and 2 nattys since 2005.

MSU historically does better anyway when national expectations are low for us to advance.

msbulldog
03-26-2017, 11:49 AM
Hey this might be a good luck sign, these guys have about the same success as Preacher Matt, lol.

I_Spy
03-26-2017, 12:08 PM
They don't know we go toe to toe with South Carolina who I think is a very good defensive team each year. Baylor has posts who get a lot of rebounds. If we win that battle or keep the pace with it even, our offense hasn't played lights out yet and the average is they should as long as they keep playing games. It will come. And we are in Elite 8 off our bench. Who else can say that?

lamont
03-26-2017, 12:11 PM
We are in the Elite 8- our season has been a success at this point. Anything past this is gravy

I_Spy
03-26-2017, 12:15 PM
Kalani Brown is gonna give up if Tea McWOWan plays well. Tea has a taste for blood now, most improved player and nobody knows she will throw difficult posts to the ground.

I seen it dawg
03-26-2017, 12:41 PM
Good

I_Spy
03-26-2017, 12:48 PM
It's how I knew I love Tea McCowan, every time she fouled hard, she smiled. So I knew she would/will end up being a dominant, competitive type post player and her lack of fouling as improved, her fitness, quickness etc.

SDDawg
03-26-2017, 12:58 PM
Given Mulkey's vocal support of Baylor rapists and criminals, I'm surprised ESPN supports her. Even that seems a little far out for that crowd.

JoseBrown
03-26-2017, 01:05 PM
It's how I knew I love Tea McCowan, every time she fouled hard, she smiled. So I knew she would/will end up being a dominant, competitive type post player and her lack of fouling as improved, her fitness, quickness etc.

Her positioning and keeping the ball high are tremendous. With exception to size she is the exact opposite of Big Feces to me.

I_Spy
03-26-2017, 01:18 PM
McCowan is like I was in basketball (except way better) consistent with the mid paint shot and put backs. If she develops an inside game ..which obviously she has time to do that. Would be tough. She's a controlling personality which is tough, you remember how passive Martha Alwal was. Yet it's hard to stop the mid paint spin jump shot unless they try to strip then just make the pass out.

McCowan is a good shooter. She gets in a hurry at time on short put backs.

msudawglb
03-26-2017, 01:19 PM
Seems like the last time MSU went to the final 4 every expert expected us to lose against Ray Allen and UConn. I like our chances.

I_Spy
03-26-2017, 01:33 PM
For those who don't pay attention, Martha Alwal a pretty good basketball player, right? Vivians first year, pretty much was like, it's ok if I don't get the ball. We have game of 10 mins no Wal. Martha would just let the freshmen play.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
03-26-2017, 02:48 PM
Good...when the men made their run to the Final Four nobody picked them until Syracuse. We play better with a chip on our shoulders.

ScoobaDawg
03-26-2017, 04:33 PM
Kalani Brown is gonna give up if Tea McWOWan plays well. Tea has a taste for blood now, most improved player and nobody knows she will throw difficult posts to the ground.

Let's calm down on that for a second. McCowan had an amazing game against UW. But they were vastly overmatched by our bigs and worn down due to being largely out of shape and having to play the whole game.
That won't happen tonight. McCowan also HAS TO come out strong defensively but SMART. so limit the fouls but be in their face and on their hips. She can be a slow starter. Can't afford that tonight

Hope it's a hell of a game. Can't wait.

basedog
03-26-2017, 05:08 PM
Let's calm down on that for a second. McCowan had an amazing game against UW. But they were vastly overmatched by our bigs and worn down due to being largely out of shape and having to play the whole game.
That won't happen tonight. McCowan also HAS TO come out strong defensively but SMART. so limit the fouls but be in their face and on their hips. She can be a slow starter. Can't afford that tonight

Hope it's a hell of a game. Can't wait.

Good post Scooba, Baylor has the size advantage, Brown is a very good player.

We will have to play our best game of the year to win this game. Should be a great game.

Treemydawg
03-26-2017, 08:55 PM
A big hearty 17 you ESPN

I_Spy
03-26-2017, 08:55 PM
See ya later Ms K Brown

ESPN don't know about State!

Dolphus Raymond
03-26-2017, 09:00 PM
Well F--K their prediction for the second time.

smootness
03-26-2017, 09:06 PM
Well, go ahead and get ready for it to be 3 in a row.

maroonmania
03-26-2017, 09:33 PM
Well, go ahead and get ready for it to be 3 in a row.

Certainly hope so. Got to keep the Mojo going.

PassInterference
03-27-2017, 11:15 AM
AFTER that Elite 8 win, the ESPN talking head was still saying we don't have talent. I don't know WTF he has been watching.

dawgday166
03-27-2017, 11:16 AM
AFTER that Elite 8 win, the ESPN talking head was still saying we don't have talent. I don't know WTF he has been watching.

Let them. I like it ... This is a good thing.