PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Sunday at my house..............

Liverpooldawg
03-24-2017, 10:18 PM
my wife is a Baylor grad. She isn't into sports but I expect she might be Sunday! LOL.

confucius say
03-25-2017, 10:21 AM
Damn baptist**

Liverpooldawg
03-25-2017, 11:15 AM
Damn baptist**

She is a lifelong Presbyterian actually.

BulldogBear
03-25-2017, 01:29 PM
Share something good to eat. Might not want to plan the menu around many throwable offerings though

Goldendawg
03-25-2017, 03:12 PM
I'm a lifelong Baptist myself (born and bred), but with all the problems with Baylor FB, it really makes me wonder how clean the men's and women's BB teams are at this win at all costs institution. We Baptists should be ashamed and there should be a house cleaning of ALL involved at All levels.

BayouDawg
03-25-2017, 03:22 PM
I'm a lifelong Baptist myself (born and bred), but with all the problems with Baylor FB, it really makes me wonder how clean the men's and women's BB teams are at this win at all costs institution. We Baptists should be ashamed and there should be a house cleaning of ALL involved at All levels.

I don't think they are fully funded by the SBC anymore. They get more money from other sources while not being supported by a baptist organization. Same way with Duke.

Goldendawg
03-25-2017, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the updated info. Still wonder about their other programs.

Mimi's Babies
03-25-2017, 05:04 PM

Baylor is NOT the only institution that MUST be cleaned out. My opinion.... tsun is WORSE... from another lifelong Baptist.......

Joe Schmedlap
03-25-2017, 09:03 PM
TSUN and BU are both dens of iniquity and corruption when it comes to their athletic departments.

IMissJack
03-25-2017, 09:06 PM
I don't think they are fully funded by the SBC anymore. They get more money from other sources while not being supported by a baptist organization. Same way with Duke.

Correct.

IMissJack
03-25-2017, 09:07 PM
my wife is a Baylor grad. She isn't into sports but I expect she might be Sunday! LOL.

You should be married to an Aggie like me! Play all the time.