PDA

View Full Version : Are our girls the most

tireddawg
03-24-2017, 09:09 PM
athletic team in the tourney?

Reason2succeed
03-24-2017, 09:11 PM
I don't know but they are the "most unselfish" (least selfish). You would think that benching Victoria Vivians and crew would have destroyed the chemistry of this team but instead it looks like they are even closer. All they want to do is win and they don't care how or who does the heavy lifting.

Liverpooldawg
03-24-2017, 09:13 PM

UConn. IF we get to them I think it won't be like last year. It AIN'T a done deal.

blacklistedbully
03-24-2017, 09:16 PM
UConn, Baylor & SCar are all very athletic as well.

raymond21
03-24-2017, 09:54 PM
Watching Baylor now, may be the best team I've seen this year including Uconnn

Reason2succeed
03-24-2017, 10:07 PM
I don't think Louisville could stay in the gym with us though. It will be a good game but we should win if we keep the sameness strategy of feeding McCowan.

Oh yeah, and you're smoking crack about UConn. They would beat 76ers.

klong-dog
03-24-2017, 10:15 PM
They'll have a lot bigger crowd than us. Hopefully officiating will be fair.

RocketDawg
03-25-2017, 08:27 AM
I don't know but they are the "most unselfish" (least selfish). You would think that benching Victoria Vivians and crew would have destroyed the chemistry of this team but instead it looks like they are even closer. All they want to do is win and they don't care how or who does the heavy lifting.

I think that ever since about this time last year, they've been preparing and gunning for UConn. They were embarrassed last year. And yes, there have been a couple of stumbles this year (in large part due to some home-cooking officiating), as well as the Vivians situation, whatever that was ("was" because after last night, it seems to be in the past). But they're ready for UConn now. Let's just hope they maintain focus getting by the next couple of teams first. These kids are hungry right now.

gravedigger
03-25-2017, 08:53 AM

No. I think they are playing the roles set by the coach to precision. He is setting a game plan that stabs at the heart of the other teams weakness.

Bad news though. Not many weaknesses in Baylor or Uconn. We will have to have some extraordinary performances to get past either of those. I think South Carolina is a half step below those two

CadaverDawg
03-25-2017, 09:00 AM
No. I think they are playing the roles set by the coach to precision. He is setting a game plan that stabs at the heart of the other teams weakness.

Bad news though. Not many weaknesses in Baylor or Uconn. We will have to have some extraordinary performances to get past either of those. I think South Carolina is a half step below those two

Yep, losing the SEC to South Carolina was likely the difference in being an Elite 8 team vs being a team in the National Championship game this year, unfortunately. South Carolina will lose to UConn badly in my opinion, if SC makes it that far. I have no doubt we could win that side of the bracket. UConn and Baylor should be on opposite sides bc they're the top 2 teams left. We earned it if we make the Final 4 and/or Title game

Offshore Dawg
03-25-2017, 09:19 AM
This has been the MO all year. Their depth lets them stay fresh for the 4th quarter.