PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Men ... Baylor vs South Carolina

RocketDawg
03-24-2017, 08:13 PM
South Carolina up on Baylor almost 20 points midway through the 2nd half.

Goldendawg
03-24-2017, 08:15 PM
Yeah, I guess Baylor's stars not getting any help just like Washington girls. Thought SEC couldn't play BB, but I still hope arrogant KY still gets beat.

RocketDawg
03-24-2017, 08:17 PM
Yeah, I guess Baylor's stars not getting any help just like Washington girls. Thought SEC couldn't play BB, but I still hope arrogant KY still gets beat.

Haha. Yeah. Wouldn't bother me a bit.

RocketDawg
03-24-2017, 08:21 PM
Is that Verne calling the game? Sure sounds like him. I thought he retired.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
03-24-2017, 08:24 PM
South Carolina up on Baylor almost 20 points midway through the 2nd half.

I saw this coming. Ole Miss almost beat Baylor this year.

msstate7
03-24-2017, 08:32 PM
I saw this coming. Ole Miss almost beat Baylor this year.

You saw South Carolina in elite 8?

Goldendawg
03-24-2017, 08:37 PM
You guys ever notice how it is seldom ever mentioned that UMass and Mempnis both went on probation after the great Cal left? His one and done garbage should be against the rules and does nothing for college BB. Heck, do they even have to go to class? Could flunk the 1st semester or barely pass and play on academic probation the 2nd semester and then NBA here I came. They and Alabama (FB) make me sick along with their 1000's of sidewalk fans.

MarketingBully
03-24-2017, 08:38 PM
I'm glad South Carolina is making this run this year because next year they lose everyone and will be shit again.

MarketingBully
03-24-2017, 08:40 PM
You guys ever notice how it is seldom ever mentioned that UMass and Mempnis both went on probation after the great Cal left? His one and done garbage should be against the rules and does nothing for college BB. Heck, do they even have to go to class? Could flunk the 1st semester or barely pass and play on academic probation the 2nd semester and then NBA here I came. They and Alabama (FB) make me sick along with their 1000's of sidewalk fans.

Actually they have to pass the first semester. But I agree it's a farce.

msstate7
03-24-2017, 08:41 PM
I'm glad South Carolina is making this run this year because next year they lose everyone and will be shit again.

I think they'll definetely regress some, but I don't think they'll stink again with Martin running things

Goldendawg
03-24-2017, 08:45 PM
I bet those KY players all major in pre-med or engineering that 1st semester of one and done. I should be ashamed of questioning their student-athletes.****