09-11-2013, 09:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kL-mNqDeJpM

Now tell me again how bad Mullen is?

Coach34
09-11-2013, 09:43 AM
worst SEC football game of the modern Era

FlabLoser
09-11-2013, 09:53 AM
One of our best WRs drops an open pass that would have led to beating Cam Newton's Auburn.

The next year, we have headsetgate holding us back, and Relf mounts a comeback anyway but he is upended for the 1st and only time by a backup player to stop us short.

This year, I expect on the last play of the game Holloway will be running free with the football only to be struck by a pea sized meteor travelling at 17,000 mph.

Eric Nies Grind Time
09-11-2013, 10:15 AM
My God that was a terrible game. And how was that not pass interference at 1:18?

Political Hack
09-11-2013, 10:27 AM
we will win the game on the final play but a defensive penalty on us for holding will extend the game by one untimed down. They will bring the teams back on the field and run a throw back to the QB who walks into the end zone for the win. Afterwards we'll see on film that it wasn't a hold and pictures of the famous fourth down that they didn't get will reemerge on the webosphere.

messageboardsuperhero
09-11-2013, 10:52 AM
What's funny is Auburn was ranked 9th going into that game. Just another fine example of the garbage that is the preseason rankings.

smootness
09-11-2013, 11:42 AM
Did they do anything on that 3rd down play with the holding that caused the safety? If not, unless holding is somehow not declinable in that situation, then accepting the penalty was the worst call of that game. No way our offense was going to be able to go all the way down the field and put up points there; the only shot we had was to either make a play on a return or at least have good field position with them backed up inside their own 5. Our defense had slowly, slowly been able to move them back and give us good field position, and that penalty negated it all.