PDA

View Full Version : Incarcerated Bob say:

sbcmortgageman
09-11-2013, 08:00 AM
@incarceratedbob: Ole Miss your time is coming... SOOOOOOON -- Oklahoma St investigation took 10-11 months so be patient u guys will feel that burn soon #IBN

Eric Nies Grind Time
09-11-2013, 08:08 AM
Pretty sure this guy is full of shit and is just looking for attention.

sbcmortgageman
09-11-2013, 08:11 AM
Pretty sure this guy is full of shit and is just looking for attention.

Who cares. He may be. But it's funny because it makes them so angry.

FISHDAWG
09-11-2013, 08:28 AM
someone send that guy a cowbell .... that 10-11 month investigation was SI .... the NCAA will take much longer, kinda like pouring salt on a snail

FlabLoser
09-11-2013, 09:55 AM
I'm calling his bluff. Texas can't beat a wet paper sack right now. Of all weeks, this is the week to screw Ole Miss while betting big on Texas.

biggun
09-12-2013, 03:28 AM
The Ole Miss fans I am friends with say there is no truth to any further "investigation" into Freeze & company and that the NCAA cleared them of any wrong doing in the recruitment of CJ so all is good in Rebel land. When I asked them about the NCAA looking into how they landed Tunsil and Golson they just laugh and say we are throwing anything and everything at them hoping something sticks because we are getting our ass kicked in recruiting. They are not worried at all so let's hope something breaks soon to slap the shitty smirks right off of their arrogant ass faces!!! But honestly and unfortunately, I see nothing happening to those cake eating B*******!!!

MarketingBully01
09-12-2013, 04:35 AM
Truthfully, I see nothing happening to anyone in any of these stories when it comes to the NCAA. That organization is a joke.

msstate7
09-12-2013, 06:19 AM
Truthfully, I see nothing happening to anyone in any of these stories when it comes to the NCAA. That organization is a joke.

The more stories that come out will either force the NCAA to level someone or fold completely.

MarketingBully01
09-12-2013, 07:05 AM
They have no subpoena power and depend on universities to self impose penalties themselves. Most of their enforcement staff is being hired off by smart universities. I think the NCAA enforcement division is done.

Political Hack
09-12-2013, 07:33 AM
unless you serve yourself up on a silver platter...

Dawgface
09-12-2013, 07:50 AM
That's what they tell me too. I doubt the NCAA has done much investigation at all to this point so how do they know what the future holds?

smootness
09-12-2013, 07:53 AM
They have no subpoena power and depend on universities to self impose penalties themselves.

This just isn't true. I'm not saying it's smart in all cases to give them incriminating information on yourself, but see how much USC cooperated or self-imposed penalties.

Coach34
09-12-2013, 08:06 AM
That's what they tell me too. I doubt the NCAA has done much investigation at all to this point so how do they know what the future holds?

Why haven't we seen a writer from OM question the NCAA? You can bet your house that if the investigation was over- they would have an article with an NCAA spokesman saying it was done. Auburn did. Yet we have nothing- why?

Because the NCAA doesn't comment about ongoing investigations

DownwardDawg
09-12-2013, 08:20 AM
The Ole Miss fans I am friends with say there is no truth to any further "investigation" into Freeze & company and that the NCAA cleared them of any wrong doing in the recruitment of CJ so all is good in Rebel land. When I asked them about the NCAA looking into how they landed Tunsil and Golson they just laugh and say we are throwing anything and everything at them hoping something sticks because we are getting our ass kicked in recruiting. They are not worried at all so let's hope something breaks soon to slap the shitty smirks right off of their arrogant ass faces!!! But honestly and unfortunately, I see nothing happening to those cake eating B*******!!!

They are being investigated. This I know. It probably won't amount to anything but there is an investigation and all the SEC coaches are making sure the recruits know about it.

Coach34
09-12-2013, 08:25 AM
They are being investigated. This I know. It probably won't amount to anything but there is an investigation and all the SEC coaches are making sure the recruits know about it.

100% fact- and why they are working so hard to hide it. They arent going to admit anything to anybody that isnt red and blue

SignalToNoise
09-12-2013, 08:31 AM
I've noticed things have gone quiet but that doesn't mean this thing is over. You can bet the ranch that if this investigation had closed they would be beating their chest and telling you they were clear. Instead... silence. Pretty telling if you ask me.

Coach34
09-12-2013, 08:47 AM
I've noticed things have gone quiet but that doesn't mean this thing is over. You can bet the ranch that if this investigation had closed they would be beating their chest and telling you they were clear. Instead... silence. Pretty telling if you ask me.

If it was all over, they would have Speck or one of those other doorknobs with a big article about how the NCAA spokesperson said the investigation was done or how they are no longer looking into OM recruiting. They havent done that. It's very telling

hells bells
09-12-2013, 09:01 AM
If it was all over, they would have Speck or one of those other doorknobs with a big article about how the NCAA spokesperson said the investigation was done or how they are no longer looking into OM recruiting. They havent done that. It's very telling

One article I read was that TSUN cleared themselves in the recruitment of CJ. Big difference than the NCAA. Was told by friends in the Philly area that the NCAA took their time while they were there. All they need is cause and effect. Is that correct?

Political Hack
09-12-2013, 09:08 AM
they do not need proof. Although it helps them tremendously if the school will agree to their "findings." OM will not do that without sound proof. We did because of limited circumstantial evidence.

we got sanctions for 2 major findings that weren't factually correct.

smootness
09-12-2013, 09:28 AM
I would feel much better about Ole Miss eventually going down if Incarcerated Bob wasn't screaming about it constantly.

That guy is terrible.

Coach34
09-12-2013, 09:43 AM
I would feel much better about Ole Miss eventually going down if Incarcerated Bob wasn't screaming about it constantly.

That guy is terrible.

IB is talking about something different. IB says he has proof of their players betting on games. He hasnt said anything about their recruiting that I know of.

smootness
09-12-2013, 09:47 AM
Yes, he began by talking about recruiting violations. Then he threw in the gambling on top of it.

But if you haven't read up on Incarcerated Bob, please google him. The guy is absolutely insane and one of the shadiest dudes on the internet.

He may have knowledge of Ole Miss violations and an investigation. But I'm certainly not going to trust what he says; he will say absolutely anything he can for any reason...I promise you this somehow helps him out to be saying it. That's the only reason he ever says anything.

C222
09-12-2013, 09:56 AM
IB is talking about something different. IB says he has proof of their players betting on games. He hasnt said anything about their recruiting that I know of.

It started around NSD. He was tweeting about RN getting a car and that he had the paperwork that a booster bought him a car. Then he started tweeting that the car was returned.

Few months later, he started tweeting about Wallace betting on games.

Coach34
09-12-2013, 10:07 AM
He probably doesnt know shit obviously- but I just find it interesting he has picked them out of the blue. They are a loser program from the SEC- if he wanted to make real news, he would choose a school much higher in the food chain. Then the RebelBears went after him and got his twitter shut down.

Just a weird sideshow going on

Bear@Work
09-12-2013, 10:14 AM
He probably doesnt know shit obviously- but I just find it interesting he has picked them out of the blue. They are a loser program from the SEC- if he wanted to make real news, he would choose a school much higher in the food chain. Then the RebelBears went after him and got his twitter shut down.

Just a weird sideshow going on

Out of the blue? Anyone that had their TV on ESPN that day was fed 5 17in helpings of OM all day long. He probably got tired of it like we did and started tweeting some made up stuff to drive traffic to his feed. I had women coming up to me in bars (not as surprising as you may think) that could care less about football talking about how Ole Miss had to be cheating to land a class like that out of nowhere. I could easily see a habitual internet liar jump on that train and try to monetize it. I wished there was something there but I can see his playbook from a mile away and sadly it's empty.

Coach34
09-12-2013, 10:30 AM
Out of the blue? Anyone that had their TV on ESPN that day was fed 5 17in helpings of OM all day long. He probably got tired of it like we did and started tweeting some made up stuff to drive traffic to his feed. I had women coming up to me in bars (not as surprising as you may think) that could care less about football talking about how Ole Miss had to be cheating to land a class like that out of nowhere. I could easily see a habitual internet liar jump on that train and try to monetize it. I wished there was something there but I can see his playbook from a mile away and sadly it's empty.

most people didnt tune into ESPNU on signing day- most were at work.

I just disagree- hell, XM radio was saying Cox and Bumphis were from Ole Miss this morning. Nobody nationally gives a shit about Ole Miss football