PDA

View Full Version : WTS MSU baseball @ TAMU Sat. 5/6

AusTexDawg
03-22-2017, 09:34 AM
I have 4 General Admission tickets for the Diamond Dawgs' game at Texas A&M at 1 pm on May 6th, 2017 for sale. $10/ticket (face value). If you're interested, please PM me. GA tickets are good for Sections 202 and 203 (upper level, 1st base side), as well as the lawn/berms - refer to this seating chart for location. (http://www.12thmanfoundation.com/ticket-center/baseball/seating-chart.aspx)

I'm going to the games (found reserved seats at a decent price for the Saturday game - these GA tickets were purchased as backup) and can deliver the tickets in person in College Station Thursday afternoon/evening, Friday afternoon/evening or Saturday morning after 11 am. If you live in the Austin-Round Rock-San Marcos area, I can meet somewhere in person to deliver, too. Will ship tickets via certified mail for $3 (total, not $3 per ticket) if you can't pick them up in person.

I've been to baseball games in College Station the last two time the Bulldogs were there, and most folks I've encountered there are pretty nice. Blue Bell Park is an excellent venue that has some of the elements I am looking forward to seeing in the new Dude.

AusTexDawg
04-05-2017, 11:05 AM
FYI: These tickets are good for Sections 202 and 203 which are bleacher-style rows in the grandstand.