PDA

View Full Version : Hey brave fans

parabrave
03-21-2017, 01:00 PM
Can someone tell me what are DArnard and Peterson still doing on the roster:confused:? They should already be down in Rome. Also who should be the starting Catcher: Flowers or Suiziki)sp)?

msstate7
03-21-2017, 01:03 PM
Looks like we're dead set on using jace as a utility. I'm pretty sure flowers will be starting catcher

Commercecomet24
03-21-2017, 01:53 PM
I believe Flowers and Suzuki will split time/platoon. Jace can play a lot of positions and he does play hard but it is kinda of a head scratcher.

cbrunt29
03-21-2017, 02:11 PM
I'm excited to see how Swanson does this season. That was the best trade in Braves history

msstate7
03-21-2017, 02:18 PM
I'm excited to see how Swanson does this season. That was the best trade in Braves history

Getting John smoltz by trade wasn't so bad itself

cbrunt29
03-21-2017, 02:20 PM
yeah that one too

bulldog2488
03-21-2017, 02:29 PM
Anybody know when Ozzie Albies will get called up? I'm excited about him being in the same infield as Swanson.

fader2103
03-21-2017, 03:18 PM
I think Fred McGriff trade was better right now. Just because the crime dog had a hall of fame worth career. Dansby might be a bust. You never know.

Commercecomet24
03-21-2017, 03:22 PM
Albies just got hurt. Don't know how bad but he fouled a ball off his knee cap and was taken out of the game.

parabrave
03-21-2017, 04:46 PM
I'm more worried about pitching. RA Dickey and Colon are showing their ages. Remember most of the pitching prospects have either had TJ or just coming off TJ. At least O'Flaherty and Floyz are looking decent.

Tbonewannabe
03-21-2017, 04:49 PM
Hopefully Dickey comes back around and Colon doesn't regress. We should have a decent amount of arms next year. We have been stockpiling them for the last couple of years so hopefully it pays off. I am interested to see if Austin Riley comes up in the next 2 or so years.

msstate7
03-21-2017, 04:54 PM
Hopefully Dickey comes back around and Colon doesn't regress. We should have a decent amount of arms next year. We have been stockpiling them for the last couple of years so hopefully it pays off. I am interested to see if Austin Riley comes up in the next 2 or so years.

Riley better hurry bc maitan is about to start his ascent

BoomBoom
03-21-2017, 07:58 PM
Can someone tell me what are DArnard and Peterson still doing on the roster:confused:? They should already be down in Rome. Also who should be the starting Catcher: Flowers or Suiziki)sp)?

The bench blows. losing Rodriguez screwed it to hell and back, as he was the expected backup everywhere. i expect a trade this week.

None of them are horrible, but at this point the entire bench is all glove, light bat. need a true CF backup, and a true hitter. they'll pick up somebody.

msstate7
03-21-2017, 09:00 PM
The bench blows. losing Rodriguez screwed it to hell and back, as he was the expected backup everywhere. i expect a trade this week.

None of them are horrible, but at this point the entire bench is all glove, light bat. need a true CF backup, and a true hitter. they'll pick up somebody.

Stolen from poster on www.chopcountry.com ...

"FOX Sports' Ken Rosenthal reports that Matt Szczur is among the trade candidates the Braves are considering as they look for an extra outfielder.

Szczur is out of options this spring, so Rosenthal notes that the Cubs are expected to keep him rather than lose him on waivers, but the Braves might be able to make an attractive offer. The 27-year-old hits from the right side of the plate and has experience at all three outfield positions...."

Tbonewannabe
03-21-2017, 09:54 PM
Riley better hurry bc maitan is about to start his ascent

Any chance Riley moves to left field?

msstate7
03-21-2017, 09:59 PM
Any chance Riley moves to left field?

Kemp is LF for the next 6 years**

If Riley can hit, we'll find a spot. Think there's concern with his bat speed

shoeless joe
03-21-2017, 10:55 PM

I think your forgetting when the braves fleeced the Cards and got JD drew for some guy named wainright *

The Federalist Engineer
03-22-2017, 01:21 AM

How often do you get a hall of famer in exchange for a Doyle Alexander