PDA

View Full Version : Louisville CB Shaq Wiggins Grad Transfer???

BrunswickDawg
03-20-2017, 04:24 PM
Starkville bound??
http://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/college/louisville/2017/03/20/louisville-cornerback-shaq-wiggins-tweets-transferring/99423850/

Reason2succeed
03-20-2017, 04:38 PM
That's awesome! We need all the bodies we can get at CB. We need some more talent and experience there.

preachermatt83
03-20-2017, 04:50 PM
He will get PT.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
03-20-2017, 04:56 PM
He will get PT.

Is it confirmed he will be here or speculation at this point?

starkvegasdawg
03-20-2017, 04:56 PM
It's confirmed people are speculating.

BrunswickDawg
03-20-2017, 05:00 PM
It's confirmed people are speculating.
I thought it was rumored that people confirmed that people are speculating?

preachermatt83
03-20-2017, 05:03 PM

Just rumored at this point but if he comes, he can play here. He is talented. Injuries are all that held him back at Louisville

bulldawg28
03-20-2017, 05:08 PM
He may start of he comes here.

msstate7
03-20-2017, 05:41 PM
Need to lock him up. We also need to hit the waiver wire for a WR, LB, and an olinemen or 2

ShotgunDawg
03-20-2017, 06:06 PM
Would be YUGE to have veteran of Grantham's system on the field. Another coach

Ari Gold
03-20-2017, 06:07 PM
Need to lock him up. We also need to hit the waiver wire for a WR, LB, and an olinemen or 2

A LB??? Look I know you average like 25 post a day and maybe today you haven't hit ur quota yet , but a grad LB isn't even close to a huge priority. Shit it might be the only position where we couldn't use a little help..

JoseBrown
03-20-2017, 06:09 PM
He's already followed Grantham once, and definitely leaving UL so hopefully he's following Grantham again.

msstate7
03-20-2017, 06:14 PM
A LB??? Look I know you average like 25 post a day and maybe today you haven't hit ur quota yet , but a grad LB isn't even close to a huge priority. Shit it might be the only position where we couldn't use a little help..

Sorry that offended you. Dez Harris will be a starter as of now and he's had an injury riddled career. Who are dez and Leo's backups? Gay and Thompson? I really like both, but neither have played a collegiate snap yet. I'd like a grad transfer ILB. Again though, I apologize for having an opinion... I realize you (both of your handles) just like to start these spats with me

Todd4State
03-20-2017, 06:18 PM
Probably saw footage of Sirmon's ultra aggressive bend and break defense where the corners play 10 yards off and said "LOL WTF?" and left as soon as possible.

msstate7
03-20-2017, 06:20 PM
Probably saw footage of Sirmon's ultra aggressive bend and break defense where the corners play 10 yards off and said "LOL WTF?" and left as soon as possible.

Quite possible haha

GTHOM
03-20-2017, 06:28 PM

Insert Mullen remove Sirmon. Sirmon sucked but Mullen is a big fan of the 10 yards of cushion. Been doing it for almost a decade now. With NFL corners

msbulldog
03-20-2017, 06:39 PM
Sorry that offended you. Dez Harris will be a starter as of now and he's had an injury riddled career. Who are dez and Leo's backups? Gay and Thompson? I really like both, but neither have played a collegiate snap yet. I'd like a grad transfer ILB. Again though, I apologize for having an opinion... I realize you (both of your handles) just like to start these spats with me

Whoa boyz,friendly site.

Dawg61
03-20-2017, 06:46 PM
He may start of he comes here.

doubt he'd transfer here without pretty much a guarantee of this

msbulldog
03-20-2017, 06:54 PM
Peter Sirmon at work.

BiscuitEater
03-20-2017, 07:03 PM
Insert Mullen remove Sirmon. Sirmon sucked but Mullen is a big fan of the 10 yards of cushion. Been doing it for almost a decade now. With NFL corners

Will say now for the record .. If we get better on D while Louisville D regresses, some of y'all are gonna be eating crow for a long time!

Don't really know what you were watching last year .. those MSU CBs I saw playing .. were NOT NFL corners.

bulldawg28
03-20-2017, 07:18 PM
doubt he'd transfer here without pretty much a guarantee of this

Most definitely. I don't think he'll start the 1st game but he'll be a 1 corner by SEC play.

Todd4State
03-20-2017, 07:37 PM
Most definitely. I don't think he'll start the 1st game but he'll be a 1 corner by SEC play.

I think he would probably be the exception. He knows Grantham's system better than any of our other players. And Grantham knows him.

1bigdawg
03-21-2017, 09:36 AM
Will say now for the record .. If we get better on D while Louisville D regresses, some of y'all are gonna be eating crow for a long time!

Don't really know what you were watching last year .. those MSU CBs I saw playing .. were NOT NFL corners.

I believe everyone on believes that our D will be better with Grantham. There is still a trend with the way our dbs play.

Reason2succeed
03-21-2017, 01:57 PM
Jamal Peters is the only corner that can really be called a starter right now and he is still extremely raw. For sure if this guy comes in and has the talent and knows the system he will either be the starter or a heavy contributor.

Cary Hudson's little bro
03-21-2017, 02:25 PM
Jamal Peters is the only corner that can really be called a starter right now and he is still extremely raw. For sure if this guy comes in and has the talent and knows the system he will either be the starter or a heavy contributor.

Peters is not "extremely raw" at CB

RocketDawg
03-21-2017, 03:34 PM
Is Jamal Peters related to Lamar Peters (basketball)?

GTHOM
03-21-2017, 05:33 PM

I didnt say last year. But Jon Banks, Will Redmond, Darius Slay, Taveze Calhoun all on NFL rosters and we played the 10 yds of cushion Mullen loves with them. I personally expect that to change. Grantham wouldnt come here if he was gonna be told how to do his job

msbulldog
03-21-2017, 05:58 PM
I didnt say last year. But Jon Banks, Will Redmond, Darius Slay, Taveze Calhoun all on NFL rosters and we played the 10 yds of cushion Mullen loves with them. I personally expect that to change. Grantham wouldnt come here if he was gonna be told how to do his job

^^^^^^^TRUTH^^^^^^