PDA

View Full Version : To those guys on Twitter saying ridiculous shit like...

CadaverDawg
03-20-2017, 12:12 PM
"Screw the new stadium, if we can't recruit now a new stadium won't help", and shit like that...

Stop. Just stop.

That's such a dumb comment. We recruited so well that our whole team got drafted last year, and Cannizaro is known for spotting top talent and hasn't had a recruiting class yet at MSU. If you don't think having the top stadium in baseball will help in recruiting, you're an idiot.

Vent all you want, but have some common clue before throwing shit out there for any & all recruits to see

Jack Lambert
03-20-2017, 12:31 PM
Didn't we just have 12 guys drafted off last years team? Just think how good things would be if we could recruit.******

CadaverDawg
03-20-2017, 12:34 PM
Didn't we just have 12 guys drafted off last years team? Just think how good things would be if we could recruit.******

Exactly. Now we have a coach that is known for recruiting MLB talent. Add what we were already doing in recruiting to that, then throw the best stadium in college baseball on top, and you have quite the recipe developing

State82
03-20-2017, 12:44 PM
I don't do Twitter, but anyone spouting anything remotely close to that needs to give up Twitter. They are making themselves look like fools.

msbulldog
03-20-2017, 12:45 PM
"Screw the new stadium, if we can't recruit now a new stadium won't help", and shit like that...

Stop. Just stop.

That's such a dumb comment. We recruited so well that our whole team got drafted last year, and Cannizaro is known for spotting top talent and hasn't had a recruiting class yet at MSU. If you don't think having the top stadium in baseball will help in recruiting, you're an idiot.

Vent all you want, but have some common clue before throwing shit out there for any & all recruits to see

Tell Cdawg! You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CadaverDawg again.

mstatefan91
03-20-2017, 01:10 PM
I might lose it if I hear another "and you think you deserve a new stadium" comment.

What is wrong with our fan base???!!

CadaverDawg
03-20-2017, 01:14 PM
I might lose it if I hear another "and you think you deserve a new stadium" comment.

What is wrong with our fan base???!!

We have a ton of awesome fans, and several handfuls of dipshits

Eric Nies Grind Time
03-20-2017, 01:20 PM
There are zero teams in the country that could overcome 7 tommy john surgeries in a season.

It sucks but this is just a waste of a season. Not sure why that would make someone not want to watch baseball in the best stadium in the country? My baseball team is having a bad season so I should just punish myself in the future!

JDog13
03-20-2017, 01:30 PM

But I take pride in being the biggest dipshit I can be.

CadaverDawg
03-20-2017, 01:36 PM
But I take pride in being the biggest dipshit I can be.

Lol

CadaverDawg
03-20-2017, 01:36 PM
There are zero teams in the country that could overcome 7 tommy john surgeries in a season.

It sucks but this is just a waste of a season. Not sure why that would make someone not want to watch baseball in the best stadium in the country? My baseball team is having a bad season so I should just punish myself in the future!

Exactly. The whole thought process is mind numbing

Homedawg
03-20-2017, 02:04 PM

we have a ton of awesome fans AND A ton of dipshits.

CadaverDawg
03-20-2017, 02:10 PM
we have a ton of awesome fans AND A ton of dipshits.

Haha, I was trying to be nice but I'm afraid you are correct

Maroonthirteen
03-20-2017, 02:14 PM
I would imagine those are the......(I won't name the near by town) that sit on facebook and complain during home football games.

They have one shirt and a twenty in the shirt pocket. They don't change either.

Thick
03-20-2017, 02:17 PM

Stop. Just stop.

^^^^THIS^^^^

TNDawg35
03-20-2017, 03:28 PM

I prefer to call them twat muffins...