PDA

View Full Version : Tune in radio ap....for listening to MSU sports

Harrydawg
03-19-2017, 08:49 PM
I downloaded this to try it over the past month or so......it never worked, every time I tried to listen to a game it was nothing new but static. And it looked like others had the same experience.

Now, I see where it just billed me $100 for the next year. Anyone else lose dealt with this BS?

HardyStreetAlumniClub
03-20-2017, 09:49 AM
The only problems I've had were when the network was set up to stream a future basketball game, and the baseball had already started. They would play basketball over baseball. Other than that, I've been able to play most every game on it.

As far as you getting charged $100, I don't know. I assume that you put your card information in there at some point, and I never have been asked for that information to stream the games.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
03-20-2017, 09:53 AM
I use it all the time and have only had one or two issues. The only issue yesterday was that it showed that it was playing Women's BB, but the baseball game was on instead.

I've used tune-in for about 4 years for other things and I've never been charged a dime.

TNDawg35
03-20-2017, 11:53 AM
I have never had an issue, nor have I had to pay for it...

BayouDawg
03-20-2017, 01:02 PM
I think you got scammed man. TuneIn works pretty well for me most times and it's never asked for money.