PDA

View Full Version : MSU Softball beats Bama 1-0 Saturday

ScoobaDawg
03-18-2017, 08:46 PM
Dropped last nights game 11-3 in 5.
Lady Dawgs are 22-6 and 2-3 in conference now.

Final game is tomorrow at 4:30 online only.

Good win girls

Leroy Jenkins
03-18-2017, 11:09 PM
We are a softball school.

BulldogBear
03-19-2017, 07:26 AM
Check out this game winning catch by Kat Moore

https://mobile.twitter.com/HailStateSB/status/843327225529339904/video/1

Dawgface
03-19-2017, 08:12 AM
We are a softball school.

We are a girls sports school. The guys don't do shit.

Cooterpoot
03-19-2017, 09:40 AM
Better hold off on that softball glee until we actually win a series and can get ranked. We scored one unearned run against their #2 pitcher. Let's see what happens against Osorio today. Bama has hitting issues. Have all season. I feel like you'll see some coaching turnover there this year. Players complained about what they're doing hitting-wise last year. Murphy is going to have to swallow his pride.
On a positive, we do seem to have found our identity a bit. Harrison was a huge transfer get. I feel better about the team than I did a couple weeks ago.

ScoobaDawg
03-19-2017, 10:25 AM
No glee... I have low excpectations for the team this season. But any time you beat Bama is a great win in softball.
Being able to shut them out after being run ruled the night before is a nice thing also.

Hopefully we win this afternoon, but It won't surprise me at all if we get run ruled again

BulldogBear
03-19-2017, 06:59 PM
Better hold off on that softball glee until we actually win a series and can get ranked. We scored one unearned run against their #2 pitcher. Let's see what happens against Osorio today. Bama has hitting issues. Have all season. I feel like you'll see some coaching turnover there this year. Players complained about what they're doing hitting-wise last year. Murphy is going to have to swallow his pride.
On a positive, we do seem to have found our identity a bit. Harrison was a huge transfer get. I feel better about the team than I did a couple weeks ago.

Same here. I have had trouble getting into softball this year, although partly because I've been fiahing, camping, or otherwise "in the field" in most of my free time since the end of deer season. If we win thus series, it may help Jumpstart me!

preachermatt83
03-19-2017, 10:02 PM

I agree..however Littlejohn is one of the best pitchers in america.

ScoobaDawg
03-19-2017, 10:03 PM
and as I said.. we would likely lose. and we did.

Cooterpoot
03-19-2017, 10:37 PM
I agree..however Littlejohn is one of the best pitchers in america.

Shes not top 5 in the conference. Bama will struggle in the SEC when Osorio doesn't dominate. I think they finish 3rd or 4th in the west unless they get their lineup hitting a lot better.