PDA

View Full Version : Can you be a Christian, and still go to Ole Miss?

Mutt the Hoople
03-18-2017, 05:01 PM
At first glance, it seems impossible. Most people who say they're Christians who've gone to Ole Miss, seem to think they're doing God a favor by deigning to "help him out", ie, "God wouldn't be able to much of anything without ME." Ordained Pastors, supposed leaders of flocks, men and women who have pledged to die for their Beloved Savior, will attack people simply because of their school affiliation ("Reverend" Chip Henderson, "Pastor" Guy Odom, etc.), risk the Fires Of Eternal Damnation due to their love of a University- a man-made creation- over the love of the Gospel of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

However, there is hope- I see Ole Miss being fertile ground for Evangelization. Because so many people there are Spiritually bankrupt, Morally empty, and looking for true hope and meaning to their life, there's a harvest of souls for the Lord there that only needs workers- "The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few."

Perhaps an evangelization outreach, led by courageous young men and women from Africa or China (where the Gospel is exploding right now) can come to the Ole Miss campus and save their souls from Hellfire. There may be thousands martyred, but in the end it will be worth it.

Dawgology
03-18-2017, 05:22 PM
Doubt it...

Reason2succeed
03-18-2017, 05:56 PM
The problem is that OM is under the sway of a dangerous cult leader. My advice to OM fans: DON'T DRINK THE KOOL AID!!!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhzlxY_FFfhnel5AKSdrI2b92EzeoWj GQSP4iZ1SUiUp3m67b40A