PDA

View Full Version : From stuff I have seen on social media.

Liverpooldawg
03-16-2017, 10:15 PM
the team from Northern Iowa seems to be embracing their trip to Starkvegas. Troy and DePaul not so much. I'd say give them a Left Field Lounge style welcome, except if they play us of course.

Thick
03-16-2017, 10:37 PM
Who gives a rats ass about Troy much less DePaul? Depaul is located in a real liberal shit storm.....Chicago!! Anything that Rahm Emanuel is associated with, I could give a shit!

Political Hack
03-17-2017, 07:39 AM
Chicago > Starkville

I think we can live with that. Troy should be enjoying the metropolis though.

I honestly don't see how anyone can go to a small college town in the south, almost any college town (especially SEC), and not enjoy it. I've been to all of them except College Station and Mizzu and have never been disappointed. If people are bitching about Starkville, it's just their nature. And I can guarantee you our campus puts all of those to absolute shame. Might be a little jealousy factor there, but regardless I hope Vic prints whatever you're seeing on Twitter off for the ladies. Give them a little extra fight!

Dawgbite
03-17-2017, 08:20 AM
Happy people are happy regardless of where they are. Miserable liberal snowflakes are miserable liberal snowflakes no matter where they are. Now, get one of them to go make Mutt a samich!

notsofarawaydawg
03-17-2017, 08:47 AM
Troy > Maben now I could agree with that. I went to Troy once and won't go back. Sad when you have to park on people's lawns just to attend a football game.

BB30
03-17-2017, 08:49 AM
Once they actually get out and about and see the Dude they will enjoy it. Outsider's perspective is all they have right now. I don't know if I have ever met anyone that once they visited didn't like Starkville. I remember running into a lot of CSF fans at regional last year and Little Dooeys and they loved Starkville.

Big4Dawg
03-17-2017, 09:15 AM
I haven't seen anything on social media. Care to share

maroonmania
03-17-2017, 09:18 AM
Chicago > Starkville

I honestly don't see how anyone can go to a small college town in the south, almost any college town (especially SEC), and not enjoy it. I've been to all of them except College Station and Mizzu and have never been disappointed. If people are bitching about Starkville, it's just their nature. And I can guarantee you our campus puts all of those to absolute shame. Might be a little jealousy factor there, but regardless I hope Vic prints whatever you're seeing on Twitter off for the ladies. Give them a little extra fight!

Exactly, Troy ought to be overjoyed to get out of Troy for any destination.

RocketDawg
03-17-2017, 04:54 PM
Chicago > Starkville

I've been to A&M and College Station once on a business trip, and best I can remember it's really nice. I didn't see much of the town ... the airport is very small ... I think two gates ... but the University is pretty awesome. I wasn't there long enough to really see much of it. I was there when the bonfire collapsed, and that was not pleasant times.

Never been to Columbia, MO, but have been close by on I-70. Missouri's a nice state, but most are. I-70 was almost one big pothole at the time ... hopefully it's been reapaired by now.

gravedigger
03-17-2017, 04:56 PM
the team from Northern Iowa seems to be embracing their trip to Starkvegas. Troy and DePaul not so much. I'd say give them a Left Field Lounge style welcome, except if they play us of course.

Northern Iowa's president came.