PDA

View Full Version : Dangerous site situation...

Political Hack
03-16-2017, 12:45 PM
We might need some good lawyers and reps to figure this out. Anyone know anything about Sidney Allen Jr or Crymes Pittman? Are they good at what they do? Assuming they don't have their hands full, maybe they'll take this on for us.

I seen it dawg
03-16-2017, 12:50 PM
The NCAA may be a little too busy with them....

JDog13
03-16-2017, 12:54 PM
I don't know any lawyers, but I know a dirt man with some dump trucks.

Political Hack
03-16-2017, 01:02 PM
Lol. Reminded me of the movie Snatch "be weary of any man who keeps a pig farm."

TrapGame
03-16-2017, 01:04 PM
I know Crymes Jr. and he's a really upstanding guy. He'd be a good one.

JDog13
03-16-2017, 01:08 PM

Will he do what it takes to win?

sleepy dawg
03-16-2017, 01:11 PM

I missed your sarcastrics......

Political Hack
03-16-2017, 01:13 PM

PM me his contact info. I'd love to reach out to one of these guys about this.

1bigdawg
03-16-2017, 01:43 PM
PM me his contact info. I'd love to reach out to one of these guys about this.

I know Crimes, also. He is a really upstanding guy. However, he is a huge Rebel supporter. I am not sure he is the guy you need for this.

HotMop
03-16-2017, 02:14 PM
We might need some good lawyers and reps to figure this out. Anyone know anything about Sidney Allen Jr or Crymes Pittman? Are they good at what they do? Assuming they don't have their hands full, maybe they'll take this on for us.

http://alexandershunnarahlaw.com/

HotMop
03-16-2017, 02:20 PM
double post

starkvegasdawg
03-16-2017, 03:06 PM
I suggest this person.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ARED2taqPzE

fishwater99
03-16-2017, 03:48 PM
Better Call Saul..

TrapGame
03-16-2017, 04:27 PM
I know Crimes, also. He is a really upstanding guy. However, he is a huge Rebel supporter. I am not sure he is the guy you need for this.

Yeah, Crymes is a nice guy but I don't know if he's Network free.

beretta
03-16-2017, 04:34 PM

am i the only one that understands this? great job if so...

defiantdog
03-16-2017, 04:52 PM
http://alexandershunnarahlaw.com/

I'm not gonna lie, Omar has one hell of an attorney team. One of his top attorneys in Bham is a good friend of mine.

gtowndawg
03-16-2017, 05:20 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e375/nmwright4/family_zpse6a3b103.jpg (http://s43.photobucket.com/user/nmwright4/media/family_zpse6a3b103.jpg.html)

lamont
03-16-2017, 05:27 PM

Apparently so

GTHOM
03-16-2017, 05:48 PM
Bet they wont box about it

msbulldog
03-16-2017, 05:51 PM
Look for a lawyer in Alabama that has Bar rights in Mississippi, their out there. An Alabama law graduate might take this case for free!

DanDority
03-16-2017, 06:04 PM
I suggest this person.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ARED2taqPzE

Rep if I could

EngDawg
03-16-2017, 06:08 PM
Richard Schwartz: "One call that's all!"

RocketDawg
03-16-2017, 06:14 PM

Odd name for a lawyer. Is that his real given name? Could be I suppose ... there was a local dentist whose last name is Pullen ....

Dawgbite
03-16-2017, 06:21 PM
Dewey, Cheetom, and Howe. You guys are so lame!

Liverpooldawg
03-16-2017, 06:22 PM

No, I get it. Nice work.

sleepy dawg
03-16-2017, 07:26 PM

Y'all have a very different definition of "upstanding guy" than I do, which is about all I'm going to say about that.

MafiaDawg
03-16-2017, 08:04 PM
This went over almost everyone's head.

QuadrupleOption
03-16-2017, 09:17 PM
This went over almost everyone's head.

Sure did. I have no friggin' clue what he's talking about.

32 Dive
03-16-2017, 09:29 PM
I feel like I'm watching a feed of sub-tweets, filled with pronouns, and no referring links.

Bucky Dog
03-16-2017, 10:04 PM
I'm assuming said lawyers might possibly be in the hacking business on the side due to the hurt butt. But then again, I may be reading too much into it however!**

Political Hack
03-17-2017, 07:16 AM
I'm assuming said lawyers might possibly be in the hacking business on the side due to the hurt butt. But then again, I may be reading too much into it however!**

Not to my knowledge. I don't think either of these guys would be playing around with fraudulent phishing scams, but I have a feeling the people who did submit fraudulent claims would listen to either of them if they walked into a room and said "knock the shit off" and you only owe $X. If you do something stupid again, we're going for the jugular.

WSOPdawg
03-17-2017, 08:50 AM
I feel like I'm watching a feed of sub-tweets, filled with pronouns, and no referring links.

I feel like it's a chapter written by Mimi.

Mimi's Babies
03-17-2017, 09:53 AM
I feel like it's a chapter written by Mimi.

Watch it WSOPdawg.... if YOU only knew as much as I saw and was TOLD by at least one reruit.... then you would be very discerning to say the least..... Sure, I want to tell everything BUT not on here.... and for those who need to know..... ALREADY KNOW.... BELIEVE ME..... The NCAA is coming to call on OM.

Now to see if the MS High School Ath. Asso. will do there jobs OR is they are all om fans also...... just saying....

TSUN should have kept a better 'eye' on their employees and watched the travel logs....

FYI-- you don't know that a chapter in a certain book is not mine......

notsofarawaydawg
03-17-2017, 10:14 AM
Watch it WSOPdawg.... if YOU only knew as much as I saw and was TOLD by at least one reruit.... then you would be very discerning to say the least..... Sure, I want to tell everything BUT not on here.... and for those who need to know..... ALREADY KNOW.... BELIEVE ME..... The NCAA is coming to call on OM.

Now to see if the MS High School Ath. Asso. will do there jobs OR is they are all om fans also...... just saying....

TSUN should have kept a better 'eye' on their employees and watched the travel logs....

Well, I know the Mississippi Association of Coaches Executive Director is a big Ole Miss alum so anything they want to the MAC they probably get with open arms. That is the organization who runs all the All-Star games for the state of Mississippi public schools.

Mimi's Babies
03-17-2017, 10:55 AM
Well, I know the Mississippi Association of Coaches Executive Director is a big Ole Miss alum so anything they want to the MAC they probably get with open arms. That is the organization who runs all the All-Star games for the state of Mississippi public schools.

There are HS football coaches that should NOT be allowed to coach for their roll in the OM scandal.....

As to the MS Asso. of Coaches -- no wonder Ricky Woods was given Coach of the year.....

Mimi's Babies
03-17-2017, 10:56 AM
Richard Schwartz: "One call that's all!"

Understand that this one is the one NOT to use..... his hands are "DIRTY"...... and deep into the mud......

starkvegasdawg
03-17-2017, 11:07 AM
Understand that this one is the one NOT to use..... his hands are "DIRTY"...... and deep into the mud......

Yep. Might as well hire Scruggs. There's got to be a lawyer in Vegas that could handle this.

gtowndawg
03-17-2017, 11:14 AM

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/04/046657ede3154549514cc754684cdd013f51e7c5ffee9a90fc 5cab6ef1d1b1ab.jpg

SDDawg
03-17-2017, 11:33 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gtowndawg again.

WSOPdawg
03-17-2017, 11:49 AM

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/04/046657ede3154549514cc754684cdd013f51e7c5ffee9a90fc 5cab6ef1d1b1ab.jpg

I'm like gtown now Mimi, you definitely got my attention! I can't wait for all this to leak and the hammer to fall.

It would be glorious when the hammer falls if the MHSAA would review their rules regarding HS coaches and their ties to favorite universities and actually enact an enforcement policy for HS coaching violations.

Mimi's Babies
03-17-2017, 12:01 PM
Yep. Might as well hire Scruggs. There's got to be a lawyer in Vegas that could handle this.

You take the "TROPHY" for this one........
I understand that someone posted the name "SAUL" from Alabama.... I understand that his firms are really good....
BUT as far as an attorney.... might want to look for a grad from LA... there are several attorneys from that area that HATE om as bad as I do.....

Mimi's Babies
03-17-2017, 12:10 PM
I'm like gtown now Mimi, you definitely got my attention! I can't wait for all this to leak and the hammer to fall.

It would be glorious when the hammer falls if the MHSAA would review their rules regarding HS coaches and their ties to favorite universities and actually enact an enforcement policy for HS coaching violations.

That is EXACTLY what I am TRYING to get to happen.... Does this tell you HOW deep this CRAP is???? This ALL could become very dangerous before this is over..... If this had happened 10 years ago. I would not have thought twice about being very open with what I know.... but not NOW.... @@@@WSOPdawg... check your private messages....

Political Hack
03-17-2017, 12:36 PM
Lmao. It's like a rabid dog that you love. I don't know whether to feed it or put it down.

RocketDawg
03-17-2017, 04:36 PM
That is EXACTLY what I am TRYING to get to happen.... Does this tell you HOW deep this CRAP is???? This ALL could become very dangerous before this is over..... If this had happened 10 years ago. I would not have thought twice about being very open with what I know.... but not NOW.... @@@@WSOPdawg... check your private messages....

How about PMing me with what you know, Mimi.

lamont
03-17-2017, 05:25 PM
Careful Mimi- there are some Bears wearing a dog collar on this board

Mimi's Babies
03-17-2017, 05:30 PM

EXACTLY....... Random Poster.....

RocketDawg
03-17-2017, 07:31 PM

But not me, as I'm sure you're very aware.

lamont
03-17-2017, 09:24 PM
Just speaking in general

Todd4State
03-18-2017, 02:08 AM
I'm not going to link it because it's an Ole Miss site, but there was a random fluff piece about how good of a person Hugh Freeze is that was written today by one of the Ole Miss fan writer's blog sites. I say random because it's not football season. That plus the EliteDawgs is a phishing site attack the day after EliteDawgs tells everyone that their investigation is still ongoing tells me something is likely up with them.

It will be interesting to see what happens again.

Bully75
03-18-2017, 09:39 AM
Lmao. It's like a rabid dog that you love. I don't know whether to feed it or put it down.

I totally agree. Excellent analysis of the thread......

RougeDawg
03-18-2017, 05:34 PM
I'm not going to link it because it's an Ole Miss site, but there was a random fluff piece about how good of a person Hugh Freeze is that was written today by one of the Ole Miss fan writer's blog sites. I say random because it's not football season. That plus the EliteDawgs is a phishing site attack the day after EliteDawgs tells everyone that their investigation is still ongoing tells me something is likely up with them.

It will be interesting to see what happens again.

Saying Bucky is a good person is the equivalent of saying Hitler was a good person. Anyone thinking this needs immediate mental assistance and/or a padded room.

Maroon Wizardry
03-18-2017, 07:24 PM
well i'm convinced now that they are still being investigated