PDA

View Full Version : Need Copy of NOA

Dallas_Dawg
03-16-2017, 09:29 AM
Anyone have a link to actual NOA where only facts are listed? Need to inform some people who don't want it coming from an MSU source to believe it all. Doesn't want to believe story about the booster going on visits with CHF

lamont
03-16-2017, 09:40 AM
Google Allegation 8 Section E

Boodawg
03-16-2017, 09:46 AM
http://athleticsworking.wp2.olemiss.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/Allegations-Redacted-5.26.15.pdf

Quick google search.

jumbo
03-16-2017, 09:55 AM
the 2nd one hasn't been made public yet

Mjoelner34
03-16-2017, 10:05 AM
Google Allegation 8 Section E

Also Section J under Allegation 8.

http://athleticsworking.wp2.olemiss.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/Clean-Copy-of-Response-5.26.15.pdf

TStationDawg
03-16-2017, 10:09 AM
man I can't wait to read the second one!

jumbo
03-16-2017, 10:16 AM
man I can't wait to read the second one!

and they can't wait to tell their side of the story!

Jack Lambert
03-16-2017, 04:55 PM
Can you not do freedom of info act on the NCAA? They get public funds via public universities.

PassInterference
03-16-2017, 05:01 PM
Can you not do freedom of info act on the NCAA? They get public funds via public universities.

Multiple entities have filed for that. Ole Miss has failed to comply. Legal remedies are being sought.

FISHDAWG
03-16-2017, 05:58 PM
Multiple entities have filed for that. Ole Miss has failed to comply. Legal remedies are being sought.

Jack was asking if it could be sent directly to the NCAA - I'm certain they have the original

PassInterference
03-16-2017, 06:35 PM
Oh, gotcha. The NCAA is not subject to any FOIA stuff. They are not a government entity.

gravedigger
03-16-2017, 07:33 PM

I don't blame the NCAA. As soon as they released ANY info whiners would claim they were trying. The case in public.

This is the best way: let it simmer until it burns to carbon.

Political Hack
03-17-2017, 07:30 AM
Oh, gotcha. The NCAA is not subject to any FOIA stuff. They are not a government entity.

I'm hoping someone comes at us for a civil suit so we'll have standing to request it.

Bass Chaser
03-17-2017, 08:33 AM
From NCAA.org:
Why don?t members of the NCAA staff or the Committee on Infractions comment during investigations?
NCAA rules, which are created by representatives of member colleges and universities, state that the NCAA cannot comment on a current, pending or potential investigation. The purpose of the investigative process is to gather all of the necessary information, which is then provided to the Committee on Infractions to determine if rules violations took place. It would be inappropriate and premature those involved to comment during an investigation.

I interpreted this to mean the investigation is not over until the COI meets. Notice OM is the only one to say the investigation is over.

Tbonewannabe
03-17-2017, 09:02 AM
and they can't wait to tell their side of the story!

Must be like waiting on Christmas for them. They have been waiting to tell their side of the story for a couple of years now. It is funny they always say tell their "story". How about just tell the facts or the truth?

Reason2succeed
03-17-2017, 09:35 AM
RESPONSE TO AGGRAVATING AND MITIGATING FACTORS: A(iii) Identification of Helpful Information of Which the Staff Was Not Aware.
"While the University cooperated fully every step of the way with regard to those issues that the enforcement staff brought to its attention, in multiple instances the University discovered additional violations through its own efforts."

Someone tell OM that you don't get away with murder just because you told the cops where the bodies are buried when they show up at your doorstep with a warrant to search your house.

Political Hack
03-17-2017, 09:45 AM
RESPONSE TO AGGRAVATING AND MITIGATING FACTORS: A(iii) Identification of Helpful Information of Which the Staff Was Not Aware.
"While the University cooperated fully every step of the way with regard to those issues that the enforcement staff brought to its attention, in multiple instances the University discovered additional violations through its own efforts."

Someone tell OM that you don't get away with murder just because you told the cops where the bodies are buried when they show up at your doorstep with a warrant to search your house.

They didn't "discover them" until the NCAA stared snooping. They think this helps them, but it actually shows a lack of compliance. They're finding stuff now that they could've found before. Just another indication that they don't enforce an atmosphere of compliance.

MadDawg
03-17-2017, 09:59 AM
“It’s frustrating as heck, I assure you. We’ve changed the narrative in college football for some people, and they don’t like it. .... Hopefully in the course of time — we’ve had four consecutive top 15 classes. I know how we do things. I know how our staff does things. You can’t let it deter you." Hugh Freeze February 2016

Well one thing is for certain - they didn't let it deter them.

WSOPdawg
03-17-2017, 11:37 AM

Slow clap... outstanding analogy, Reason.