PDA

View Full Version : Since the drawings for the new Baseball stadium are out for bid.

Offshore Dawg
03-14-2017, 03:55 PM
What will be the new seating capacities,

RocketDawg
03-14-2017, 04:45 PM
Good question. From the drawings, there doesn't seem to be a wealth of permanent seating, meaning chairbacks and bleachers. It's hard to tell if the areas behind the outfield fence are bleachers or just berm seating. Probably bleachers since there's supposed to be a 360-degree concourse.

state66
03-14-2017, 04:51 PM
Anyway to post the drawings in here? I attempted to look on msstate.edu but you have to create an account.

RocketDawg
03-14-2017, 05:12 PM
Anyway to post the drawings in here? I attempted to look on msstate.edu but you have to create an account.

The only drawing I've seen lately is on SPS. Pretty sure you can read there even if you're not registered to post.

Choctaw Dawg
03-14-2017, 11:52 PM
Good question. From the drawings, there doesn't seem to be a wealth of permanent seating, meaning chairbacks and bleachers. It's hard to tell if the areas behind the outfield fence are bleachers or just berm seating. Probably bleachers since there's supposed to be a 360-degree concourse.

looking like berm from what i've seen that will be put beyond about a fourth of right field area