MaroonFlounder
03-14-2017, 12:06 PM
AJ brown, that is....

"Up (at 4am) thinking about my next rout to that bag (of cash)"

Bag of cash emoji is used.

Mjoelner34
03-14-2017, 12:15 PM
That means 1 of 3 things:
1. Road construction in Oxford so he has to find a new way to the bag man.
2. I'm thinking about taking that 19th round sigining bonus, buying a pizza with it then heading to the minors.
3. I see what happend to Quon plus we're not going to a bowl game so I've gotta get outta here if I ever want to make it to the show!

Boodawg
03-14-2017, 12:27 PM
What's his twitter handle?

Bodaski
03-14-2017, 12:43 PM
That means 1 of 3 things:
1. Road construction in Oxford so he has to find a new way to the bag man.
2. I'm thinking about taking that 19th round sigining bonus, buying a pizza with it then heading to the minors.
3. I see what happend to Quon plus we're not going to a bowl game so I've gotta get outta here if I ever want to make it to the show!

Not to be a hater, but could the kid possibly mean putting in work to get to the next level?

Political Hack
03-14-2017, 12:47 PM
Not to be a hater, but could the kid possibly mean putting in work to get to the next level?

Nope. He was looking for Barney.

blacklistedbully
03-14-2017, 12:52 PM
@brown1arthur

blacklistedbully
03-14-2017, 12:54 PM

Said, "next" route...not route. Could still be open to interpretation as to what the "previous" route or routes were, but it seems pretty likely at least one of them was booster money.

Ari Gold
03-14-2017, 01:05 PM
Nope. He was looking for Barney.

Well played..

Apoplectic
03-14-2017, 01:05 PM
Stop cluttering my screeen with this dbag

Liverpooldawg
03-14-2017, 01:16 PM
Who?

HereComesTheSpiral
03-14-2017, 01:20 PM
Damn, EMCC is paying well these days.

msstate7
03-14-2017, 01:31 PM
Let's say om gets their 2-year bowl ban before September and aj is free to transfer without sitting out. Would you take him?

I probably do.

Maroon Wizardry
03-14-2017, 01:32 PM

NO! He sent me a message saying OM was actively seeking a new bagman. Told me they were recruiting a domino's pizza delivery guy to disperse the money once a week in a box, shaped like a pizza box but with discreet dollar signs on it.

bulldogcountry1
03-14-2017, 01:33 PM
I think it's obvious that he fell victim to the Curse of Oak Island.

Cooterpoot
03-14-2017, 01:45 PM
So he's started working on baseball?? Cause he ain't making anymore money playing football.

Coldsleeve Jr.
03-14-2017, 01:47 PM
Is he a player?

Political Hack
03-14-2017, 01:48 PM
Let's say om gets their 2-year bowl ban before September and aj is free to transfer without sitting out. Would you take him?

I probably do.

No. You never risk the locker room for one guy and bringing him in would be a huge locker room risk.

AROB44
03-14-2017, 02:05 PM
No. You never risk the locker room for one guy and bringing him in would be a huge locker room risk.

Just no period. He had his chance to come here and he chose not to. I don't want any of OM transfers.....not a one.

ShotgunDawg
03-14-2017, 02:12 PM

Agree

AJ is a selfish person and only about AJ. Has a lot of Revis in him in that he pretty good at maximizing his place in the market. He's a professional money maker

basedog
03-14-2017, 02:16 PM

I probably do.

Please say you meant to ******

DownwardDawg
03-14-2017, 02:17 PM

I probably do.

No way.

Mimi's Babies
03-14-2017, 02:31 PM

I probably do.

HE will NOT be free to transfer..... PERIOD.... and MSU knows NOT to talk to him..... After what he has pulled, it is BEST to walk forward... quickly.....
IF he is allowed to transfer then the NCAA will have many more issues than they want to have to explain..... PROMISE.....

Mimi's Babies
03-14-2017, 02:32 PM
NO! He sent me a message saying OM was actively seeking a new bagman. Told me they were recruiting a domino's pizza delivery guy to disperse the money once a week in a box, shaped like a pizza box but with discreet dollar signs on it.

Anyone know who owns the domino's pizza in Oxford?????

Mimi's Babies
03-14-2017, 02:36 PM
Just no period. He had his chance to come here and he chose not to. I don't want any of OM transfers.....not a one.

MSU does not need him nor his DAD...... Any recruit that stoops so low to compare 'blond haired females" between two universities... Move forward.....

There is much to the story behind this young man....

msstate7
03-14-2017, 02:38 PM
Please say you meant to ******

Nope. OM paid him very well to go there and it's hard for me to hate a kid for accepting life-changing money assuming the 250k figure is correct. I'm not an AJ fan, but I don't hate any kid for picking a school other than the one I chose

GTHOM
03-14-2017, 02:40 PM
I dont want him. He did his best to spit on us every chance he got

msstate7
03-14-2017, 02:41 PM
I dont want him. He did his best to spit on us every chance he got

I understand that side of it too. I bet you nick fitz wouldn't mind having AJ though

LC Dawg
03-14-2017, 02:47 PM
Nope. OM paid him very well to go there and it's hard for me to hate a kid for accepting life-changing money assuming the 250k figure is correct. I'm not an AJ fan, but I don't hate any kid for picking a school other than the one I chose

I don't have a problem with a kid picking another school, even a kid from Starkville. I do have a problem when they do it and they act like a dick about it.

Mimi's Babies
03-14-2017, 02:47 PM

There is more to excepting the "money" story.... was told that there was MORE than the amount you stated.....
Remember how Hugh bragged about raising MONEY on signing day and the amount was $250k....

msstate7
03-14-2017, 02:52 PM
I don't have a problem with a kid picking another school, even a kid from Starkville. I do have a problem when they do it and they act like a dick about it.

Yeah, there is that... selling out your hometown school is probably easier to sell to everyone if you make yourself the victim.

yjnkdawg
03-14-2017, 02:56 PM

I probably do.

He came into the OM Football Program thinking everything was great with the sun shining down on him. Well now the NCAA storm cloud keeps building up. Let him get a storm shelter if he can find one, but not on the MSU campus.

yjnkdawg
03-14-2017, 03:01 PM
I understand that side of it too. I bet you nick fitz wouldn't mind having AJ though

You can't be serious on the "Fitz" comment? AJ is at OM so I would guess that Fitz could care less what AJ does, and no on having AJ on our team.

msstate7
03-14-2017, 03:03 PM
You can't be serious on the "Fitz" comment? AJ is at OM so I would say that Fitz could care less what AJ does, and no he would not want AJ on our team.

Maybe not... if AJ did express interest, we said no, and lsu or bama took him, would there be as much outrage as with Cole smith?

yjnkdawg
03-14-2017, 03:05 PM
MSU does not need him nor his DAD...... Any recruit that stoops so low to compare 'blond haired females" between two universities... Move forward.....

There is much to the story behind this young man....

THIS

blacklistedbully
03-14-2017, 03:08 PM
Maybe not... if AJ did express interest, we said no, and lsu or bama took him, would there be as much outrage as with Cole smith?

Are you serious?? Those two situations are nothing alike. Damn, dude, maybe you should think about "transferring" to UNM.

And not, "No", but "Hell no!" to offering AJ, even if he is allowed to transfer. He is exactly where he belongs, a douche amidst a sea of douches in Oxford.

DownwardDawg
03-14-2017, 03:10 PM

Worst trolling attempt I've ever seen. We know you're smart enough to understand the difference.

msstate7
03-14-2017, 03:12 PM
AJ's receiving yards would've been good for 3rd on our team last season behind only Ross and gray. He had almost 200 more than dear who was 3rd on our team. Keep in mind AJ's receiving stats were on a team that will put 3 receivers in the NFL this year in stringfellow, adeboyejo, and engram. AJ is a very nice talent. If he's interested in coming back which could not even be the case, I think we'd be crazy to not entertain the idea anyway.

The same ones that say we shouldn't swallow our pride on this deal are probably the same ones that say dan should swallow his pride and accept things like Holloway doesn't work, Hev needs to go, etc

AROB44
03-14-2017, 03:17 PM
Worst trolling attempt I've ever seen. We know you're smart enough to understand the difference.

We do?

DeputyDawg94
03-14-2017, 03:18 PM
I would be very disappointed in our coaching staff if they even considered trying to get him. The only time he needs to be around any MSU players is when they are kicking his A$$ on the field. I personally wouldn't take any OM transfer just because of the extra baggage that would come with them.

yjnkdawg
03-14-2017, 03:18 PM

Wel, we still don't know everything in that Amended NOA yet do we? I highly doubt that Bama or LSU would even consider taking hiim. Much less actually take him. I don't think Coach O or Coach Saban would jump into that alleged can of worms , or that they are looking for a prima donna either.

msstate7
03-14-2017, 03:21 PM
Wel, we still don't know everything in that Amended NOA yet do we? I highly doubt that Bama or LSU would even consider taking hiim. Much less actually take him. I don't think Coach O or Coach Saban would jump into that alleged can of worms , or that they are looking for a prima donna either.

He wanted aj very much the first go round.

Mimi's Babies
03-14-2017, 03:23 PM

Coach Saban will NOT have him..... haha.... Coach already knows this dad's story... for sure.....

msstate7
03-14-2017, 03:24 PM
I'm just not a big pride person. Hurting yourself to prove a point was always dumb to me. If aj expressed he wanted to come here, that would be an act of humility. He'd be the most talented wr we have imo.

Mimi's Babies
He wanted aj very much the first go round.

Do you think Coach "O" could be included in the NOA????

Dawgology
Would he even be eligible? I don't think so.... Hell...he may not even be eligible if he stays at UM. Who knows?

msstate7
03-14-2017, 03:27 PM
Would he even be eligible? I don't think so.... Hell...he may not even be eligible if he stays at UM. Who knows?

I'm basing it on the premise that he's eligible. Doesn't matter... not likely to happen anyway. Looks like I'm the only one that would take him anyway haha

DownwardDawg
03-14-2017, 03:38 PM
We do?

Hahaha!!!!

yjnkdawg
03-14-2017, 03:38 PM
I'm basing it on the premise that he's eligible. Doesn't matter... not likely to happen anyway. Looks like I'm the only one that would take him anyway haha

Bingo! It appears so haha.

yjnkdawg
03-14-2017, 03:43 PM

Delete

I seen it dawg
03-14-2017, 04:34 PM

Lol you keep cementing your reputation. Well done

msstate7
03-14-2017, 04:41 PM

Guess so.

I don't usually agree with random here much, but I do when it comes to WRs this year. After gray there is a whole lot of hope in guys that haven't done anything in the sec yet. Aj isn't a very likable guy, but he's good. I have a feeling about midseason we'd more receptive

Cooterpoot
03-14-2017, 04:49 PM
I'm just not a big pride person. Hurting yourself to prove a point was always dumb to me. If aj expressed he wanted to come here, that would be an act of humility. He'd be the most talented wr we have imo.

AJ isn't even a good WR. His speed is iffy at best. He was one of the most overhyped kids in MS when he graduated.

RocketDawg
03-14-2017, 04:52 PM

I probably do.

If the rumors are true about him getting "benefits" to go to the Bears, and the NCAA knows about it, he may not even be eligible to play. So transfer could be a moot point.

RocketDawg
03-14-2017, 04:57 PM

Correct. For example, as far as I know the infamous Lashley has never said anything deprecating MSU.

RocketDawg
03-14-2017, 05:02 PM
I would be very disappointed in our coaching staff if they even considered trying to get him. The only time he needs to be around any MSU players is when they are kicking his A$$ on the field. I personally wouldn't take any OM transfer just because of the extra baggage that would come with them.

Maybe. But I can't see any harm in taking a clean OM guy that we didn't try to recruit.

BB30
03-14-2017, 05:08 PM
AJ isn't even a good WR. His speed is iffy at best. He was one of the most overhyped kids in MS when he graduated.

And one of our best receivers in the last decade ran over a 5 in the 40... You can not like the guy and still admit that he is a pretty solid talent. Had he commited and signed with state everyone here bashing his raw talent would not be saying those things.

It comes down to the fact that he apparently hurt some of yall's feelings so now we bash his athleticism. The kid is very immature and not the brightest I can understand why we don't like him off the field. But, on the field he would most definitely help us out at WR.

MSState7 I would consider taking him, in the end probably wouldn't but would at least be open to hearing him out and if we decided to take him he would have to apologize in front of everyone on the team and run and run and run and run and run and run for the first couple weeks of practice.

yjnkdawg
03-14-2017, 05:58 PM

If mistakes were made, that could be very true.

Turfdawg67
03-14-2017, 06:04 PM

He's better than 90% of the posters on this board. AJ is a jerk and went with the highest bidder, but if he repented and became a star for MSU, all of you would cheer him on.

msbulldog
03-14-2017, 08:05 PM
I really don't think anybody in this thread has to worry about AJ. He's obviously a very prideful young man and I would be surprised if he would consider coming back to us. After all his twitter messages , I think he will be looking for another football home or looking at his baseball options. This is considering that he has these options, if the amended NOI finds him ineligible, his only option is Pro Baseball.

msstate7
03-14-2017, 08:07 PM
He's better than 90% of the posters on this board.

I don't know about that, but I appreciate it

Reason2succeed
03-14-2017, 08:22 PM
I'd rather go with Couch, Todd, Mitchell and wait for Malik Heath. 17 that poo poo bird!

Spiderman
03-14-2017, 08:29 PM

He's a turd, but he has talent and would have helped us if he had signed out of HS

Turfdawg67
03-14-2017, 08:33 PM
I don't know about that, but I appreciate it

Scientifically factual... sorry brah.

Turfdawg67
03-14-2017, 08:34 PM
He's a turd, but he has talent and would have helped us if he had signed out of HS

He did sign with y'all. ****

blacklistedbully
03-14-2017, 09:00 PM

You don't get it. Those of us who don't want him think his baggage is not worth the talent he'd add. We think he'd be a net loss. It's not about pride, it's about that douche not being a good fit for our program. We care about more than just talent.

Spiderman
03-14-2017, 09:30 PM
He did sign with y'all. ****

+1

ILOATHEBears
03-14-2017, 10:47 PM
Coach Saban will NOT have him..... haha.... Coach already knows this dad's story... for sure.....

Yep. Couldn't even shop in the Starkville Walmart and have on a MSU shirt without his dad hitting you up for $ to get his son...

Goldendawg
03-14-2017, 11:14 PM
I've been going to State games for 53 years this fall and have seen all kinds of players on our roster over the years. At this point I don't think any player that chooses or has chosen UNM over us is a good fit for our program in 2017 or in the future. Any player that has fallen for the Rev's spill or wants to be a part of "The Flagship" can stay there, I don't want any of them. Only player I know of that has played for both in my lifetime was Breck Tyler after his dad was fired at State and I never understood why we allowed him to transfer there. Hail State and State Only!!!!

DeputyDawg94
03-14-2017, 11:25 PM
Maybe. But I can't see any harm in taking a clean OM guy that we didn't try to recruit.
I can see that point. They would have to be checked out thoroughly before I would be comfortable with it.

Reason2succeed
03-14-2017, 11:38 PM
Not worth the trouble or the scholarship. On to the 2018 class.

Goldendawg
03-14-2017, 11:38 PM
With what has been going on at UNM during the Freeze/Network years, just how many "clean" players do you think they might have? Maybe a few walk-on's over the 85 scholarships (that they have self-imposed not to fill at this time).

Cooterpoot
03-15-2017, 04:41 AM

I'm not saying he wouldn't have played. But he's not a big time WR.

Dawg61
03-15-2017, 07:24 AM
I'd take Renardo Sidney at WR before I'd take AJ Brown.

starkvegasdawg
03-15-2017, 07:44 AM
I'd take Renardo Sidney at WR before I'd take AJ Brown.

Make the ball look like a Big Mac and he might have done well at WR.

Dawg61
03-15-2017, 07:47 AM
Make the ball look like a Big Mac and he might have done well at WR.

make the endzone a Barnhill's buffet and you'll get this 4 times a game from Sidney

https://coachoz4242.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/football_breaks_tackles67ydtd.gif

Mimi's Babies
03-15-2017, 08:06 AM
Yep. Couldn't even shop in the Starkville Walmart and have on a MSU shirt without his dad hitting you up for $ to get his son...

YOU ARE MORE THAN CORRECT..... also happened at another school......

Mimi's Babies
03-15-2017, 08:11 AM
AFTER THIS.....

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ole-miss-football/aj-brown-personal-msu-2016/

DO NOT GO THERE.....

Move forward...... Wal-mart was only one place that money was asked for...... js

Maroon Wizardry
03-15-2017, 08:15 AM
Reggie Todd will be light years ahead of AJ and more NFL ready come Sundays. they can have him and all that attitude. He's an example much like Takeion Reed what is wrong with that program. The freezer makes them think they are pros and pays them like they are instead of teaching and coaching them that it takes day in and day out work to be the best.

Johnson85
03-15-2017, 11:41 AM
You don't get it. Those of us who don't want him think his baggage is not worth the talent he'd add. We think he'd be a net loss. It's not about pride, it's about that douche not being a good fit for our program. We care about more than just talent.

Well people are talking about baggage in terms of him badmouthing MSU after signing.

he may not be worth the trouble, but it has nothing to do with anything he has said or done publicly. if he comes with family baggage, or has a work ethic issue, or a high likelihood of causing a lockeroom issue, maybe we don't take him. But he is good enough to help us immediately, and you don't turn that down simply because he badmouthed you after signing day.

sscjr1
03-15-2017, 12:03 PM
Kobe Jones might break him in half

msbulldog
03-15-2017, 12:15 PM
Well people are talking about baggage in terms of him badmouthing MSU after signing.

he may not be worth the trouble, but it has nothing to do with anything he has said or done publicly. if he comes with family baggage, or has a work ethic issue, or a high likelihood of causing a lockeroom issue, maybe we don't take him. But he is good enough to help us immediately, and you don't turn that down simply because he badmouthed you after signing day.

Yea you do and you don't take players who throw your hat on NSD.

Ari Gold
03-15-2017, 12:44 PM
Heard The AJ camp has already reached out to Us weeks back and we basically said is so many words
Go **** Yourself.

Mjoelner34
03-15-2017, 12:48 PM
Heard The AJ camp has already reached out to Us weeks back and we basically said is so many words
Go **** Yourself.

Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RocketDawg
03-15-2017, 01:17 PM
Yea you do and you don't take players who throw your hat on NSD.

Is he still in jail? Maybe out on bail but when convicted might wind up spending quite a bit of time there.

WSOPdawg
03-15-2017, 01:17 PM
If the rumors are true about him getting "benefits" to go to the Bears, and the NCAA knows about it, he may not even be eligible to play. So transfer could be a moot point.

If the rumors are true about him getting "benefits" to go to the Bears, and the NCAA knows about it, DEATH PENALTY HERE WE COME!!!! The Bears are 17'd if this is true.

99jc
03-15-2017, 05:11 PM
I've been going to State games for 53 years this fall and have seen all kinds of players on our roster over the years. At this point I don't think any player that chooses or has chosen UNM over us is a good fit for our program in 2017 or in the future. Any player that has fallen for the Rev's spill or wants to be a part of "The Flagship" can stay there, I don't want any of them. Only player I know of that has played for both in my lifetime was Breck Tyler after his dad was fired at State and I never understood why we allowed him to transfer there. Hail State and State Only!!!!

Bret never wanted to go to state I went to school with him. He wanted to go to Tennessee and wore their jersey to school a lot. Dad told him hell no. That's a fact.

Goldendawg
03-15-2017, 05:23 PM
Thanks. So still no go to TN per dad so he finishes up at UNM?

msbulldog
03-15-2017, 05:29 PM
Go **** Yourself.

Good news, thanks for the info, Ari.

msbulldog
03-15-2017, 05:32 PM
Is he still in jail? Maybe out on bail but when convicted might wind up spending quite a bit of time there.

I heard he used his 1 jail call to call Freezus to come bail him out***********

starkvegasdawg
03-15-2017, 05:39 PM
Go **** Yourself.

He 17ed himself when he signed with the bears.

sandwolf
03-16-2017, 12:21 AM
Yea you do and you don't take players who throw your hat on NSD.Yea, I completely disagree with this. I just want to win football games....so if we can bring in a talented player at a position of need without causing locker room issues, then I don't really care if he talked a little shit to us on twitter while he was in high school. If taking AJ and a few other OM transfers meant that we could go on another run to #1 like we did in 2014, would you honestly pass that up because those guys thumbed their noses at us as recruits? I damn sure wouldn't.

SDDawg
03-16-2017, 01:08 AM
AJ is no longer welcome in Starkville. Hope he leaves the state soon.

Coldsleeve Jr.
03-16-2017, 01:23 AM
AJ don't come round here no mo

Reason2succeed
03-16-2017, 03:31 AM
Talent ain't everything. Some of you think football is like mechanics and players are just cogs. Organizations are always complex emotional systems where chemistry matters. When a dude has talked the mess AJ has or thrown your hat like Reed did it would be really hard for him to then come in and beat out a three year vet for PT without the other player and others on the team having a problem with it.

Before you say "DBAP" just consider yourself if your boss hired the douchiest OM douche with no experience and made him your team lead and you were basically eventually going to lose your job to him. How would you feel?

WSOPdawg
03-16-2017, 08:50 AM
Go **** Yourself.

Outstanding, the perfect way to handle this family.