PDA

View Full Version : Oh Yancy, Never Change

BeastMan
03-13-2017, 03:35 PM
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc473/stoms31/Mobile%20Uploads/1E61AACF-4A44-4669-8E42-1C544BA031FB_zpslxl43ujh.png

What Yancy just said is he hopes the sanctions don't come down until after the season so if it's bad, the kids are trapped. For those keeping score, he's said he'd lie to help OM and now we know he gives not 1 shit about those kids lives. Sad.

lamont
03-13-2017, 03:41 PM
Thats been the OM strategy all along. Lie and delay as long possible in order to keep recruiting enough to sustain sanctions.

lamont
03-13-2017, 03:41 PM
They are scared to death of a 2 year bowl ban- all players can transfer if that happens. And they know they will after being lied to.

Reason2succeed
03-13-2017, 03:48 PM
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc473/stoms31/Mobile%20Uploads/1E61AACF-4A44-4669-8E42-1C544BA031FB_zpslxl43ujh.png

What Yancy just said is he hopes the sanctions don't come down until after the season so if it's bad, the kids are trapped. For those keeping score, he's said he'd lie to help OM and now we know he gives not 1 shit about those kids lives. Sad.

I'm not at all shocked that an OM fan endorses forced labor. Isn't that what they are saying when they chant "the South will rise again"?

They're not a flagship. They're a slave ship.

DownwardDawg
03-13-2017, 03:48 PM
They are scared to death of a 2 year bowl ban- all players can transfer if that happens. And they know they will after being lied to.

Well, there's no chance of them not getting at least 2 years bowl ban. I'm betting on a three year ban.

Jack Lambert
03-13-2017, 03:53 PM

Even if they can talk their way out of 1/3 of the level I's they will still get a two year banned. You have to wonder why are they even having spring training.

Tbonewannabe
03-13-2017, 03:56 PM
Will a 3 year ban give the entire team the ability to transfer and be eligible immediately? How many Oline can we get?

Boodawg
03-13-2017, 04:00 PM
That's a sorry Mother17r. You know these kids are 18-19 Y/O Yancy, you POS! What you guys and your hypocritical coach are doing to these kids is absolutely wrong.

starkvegasdawg
03-13-2017, 04:09 PM
Yancy is the consummate bear with the plantation mentality. The players are looked as nothing more than forced labor to benefit them. They have no regard for their well being. All they're concerned about is the plantation and how glorious they can make it appear to look. They just don't want you to look behind the scenes and realize what they did to get that appearance.

lamont
03-13-2017, 04:17 PM
I applaud Yancy's honesty there. Tell the world exactly what OM is doing. Delay as long as possible so players cant transfer. Most honest thing to come out their camp in 3-4 years

Spiderman
03-13-2017, 04:52 PM
I applaud Yancy's honesty there. Tell the world exactly what OM is doing. Delay as long as possible so players cant transfer. Most honest thing to come out their camp in 3-4 years

Yep, the only honest thing

Liverpooldawg
03-13-2017, 05:08 PM

That's probabaly the ONLY honest statement from them in this whole saga.

Mjoelner34
03-13-2017, 05:24 PM
As bad as that tweet is, to me it still doesn't hold a candle to Freeze looking recruits in the eye and lying to them.

Reason2succeed
03-13-2017, 05:37 PM
As bad as that tweet is, to me it still doesn't hold a candle to Freeze looking recruits in the eye and lying to them.

You mean how "Co Free say everything is okay"?

State82
03-13-2017, 05:52 PM
What a despicable bunch they are.

GTHOM
03-13-2017, 05:52 PM
If you were in their situation what would you do? Its shitty no doubt but I have a hard time believing that every program wouldnt want to put off the penalties as long as they could. Even as 17'd as OM is

BeastMan
03-13-2017, 05:53 PM
Between this post and OM staff secretly recording recruit's mothers, what could possibly be next?

Commercecomet24
03-13-2017, 06:12 PM
Thats been the OM strategy all along. Lie and delay as long possible in order to keep recruiting enough to sustain sanctions.

Yep, deflect and evade. The MO of the guilty.

WSOPdawg
03-13-2017, 06:33 PM
Well, there's no chance of them not getting at least 2 years bowl ban. I'm betting on a three year ban.

Same here, 3-year bowl ban but the schollies lost will make it difficult for them to play past November for the next 10 years imo.

msbulldog
03-13-2017, 06:55 PM
If you were in their situation what would you do? Its shitty no doubt but I have a hard time believing that every program wouldnt want to put off the penalties as long as they could. Even as 17'd as OM is

If it were us, I'd hope we'd clean house. Mississippi is doing their selves a disservice, by dragging it out their killing their recruiting.

Tripp McNeely
03-13-2017, 07:00 PM
If it were us, I'd hope we'd clean house. Mississippi is doing their selves a disservice, by dragging it out their killing their recruiting.

But at the same time, who could they POSSIBLY hire right now??

msbulldog
03-13-2017, 07:04 PM
But at the same time, who could they POSSIBLY hire right now??

I hear Coach S. Croom is available.

Boodawg
03-13-2017, 07:13 PM
We would've fired those involved immediately to lessen punishment and we'd be on way to recovering. At least that's what I hope we would do.

msbulldog
03-13-2017, 07:23 PM
We would've fired those involved immediately to lessen punishment and we'd be on way to recovering. At least that's what I hope we would do.

In Bracky we trust!

Todd4State
03-13-2017, 07:28 PM

I would too. I would be absolutely outraged if we had 21 level one violations and didn't fire the coach.

StatesboroBlues
03-13-2017, 07:50 PM
This is something the twitter warriors should make a big deal about...

With the NOA being delivered at this time it was obvious they would delay for that very reason. The COI actually has up to 2 months to level the penalties.

bobcat91
03-13-2017, 08:02 PM
I'm sorry, but as pathetic as they are, I feel no sympathy for the players. Most of them were on the take and were provided money, women, booze and the party lifestyle. They knew what they were signing up for. They can all go to Hell.

StatesboroBlues
03-13-2017, 08:08 PM
I'm sorry, but as pathetic as they are, I feel no sympathy for the players. Most of them were on the take and were provided money, women, booze and the party lifestyle. They knew what they were signing up for. They can all go to Hell.

Don't think of it that way...the more non-Seniors they have transfer the better. When on probation attrition is multiplied because of not being able to make up for the #s. We need as many JRs or below to transfer rim now to before 18 season.

bobtail bob
03-13-2017, 11:06 PM
So the investigstion is over ? I thought the ncaa wss in jacktown asking around at a car dealership just a couple of weeks ago....

Boodawg
03-14-2017, 07:46 AM
So the investigstion is over ? I thought the ncaa wss in jacktown asking around at a car dealership just a couple of weeks ago....

I don't think anyone besides OM and NCAA know the answer to that question for sure.

msstatelp1
03-14-2017, 08:53 AM

Technically Yancy is correct.....it is over for the 21 level 1's released so far. Who knows on any future allegations? I think the NCAA is still looking into events that happened after National Signing Day 2016 meaning Tunsel and the 2017 class.

msstatelp1
03-14-2017, 10:14 AM
Nm.

Tbonewannabe
03-14-2017, 10:24 AM
Technically Yancy is correct.....it is over for the 21 level 1's released so far. Who knows on any future allegations? I think the NCAA is still looking into events that happened after National Signing Day 2016 meaning Tunsel and the 2017 class.

I think they are now being investigated for the things they were doing while being investigated for the previous stuff. The NCAA is probably working on a separate NOA which will bring with it hellfire in the form of repeat offender status. They are about to be hit with probably penalties on the level of USCw. They were dominating the Pac12 similar to Bama in the SEC but now they are just competing. We will see how bad it knocks down UNM. The worse part will be if they are still getting investigated they will either have to completely shut down the Network for a while or they will be looking down the barrel of the Death Penalty. That will mean they will be bringing in bottom of the barrel recruiting classes with reduced numbers on top of it. No more 4 or 5 stars for probably 5 or so years. If they get a 3 year bowl ban and Hugh shitcanned then half their team will probably transfer. They are already becoming known for not developing players for the NFL so this will be icing on the cake.

smootness
03-14-2017, 10:35 AM

I think most would actually want the penalties as quickly as they could. As OM has said publicly a million times, 'We want a resolution so we can get past it.' You want the penalties as quickly as possible so that you can get past the penalties as quickly as possible...unless your priority is trying to screw over some current players/signees so they can't transfer.

Offshore Dawg
03-14-2017, 10:36 AM
Don't think of it that way...the more non-Seniors they have transfer the better. When on probation attrition is multiplied because of not being able to make up for the #s. We need as many JRs or below to transfer rim now to before 18 season.

You can look at it this way, the Bears and some other schools will find the players with their hand out, That is just the way the system works. This is where the inmates running the asylum concept comes from. Since they are paying players they loose control. Now ask yourself would you want a player when the first thing he says to a coach is ( what's in it for me, what extra benefits do I get to play here. )

Tbonewannabe
03-14-2017, 10:40 AM
I think most would actually want the penalties as quickly as they could. As OM has said publicly a million times, 'We want a resolution so we can get past it.' You want the penalties as quickly as possible so that you can get past the penalties as quickly as possible...unless your priority is trying to screw over some current players/signees so they can't transfer.

UNM isn't going to escape the bowl bans, they are just trying to drag it into the first of the season so they get 1 more year out of their investment. If the guys can transfer this summer then they might not win a game next year which will be their last chance this decade.

fishwater99
03-14-2017, 11:46 AM
UNM isn't going to escape the bowl bans, they are just trying to drag it into the first of the season so they get 1 more year out of their investment. If the guys can transfer this summer then they might not win a game next year which will be their last chance this decade.

We need the penalties handed down before school starts in the fall..

Mobile Bay
03-14-2017, 11:54 AM
I hear Coach S. Croom is available.

Houston Nutt, Derick Dooley, and Governor Tubberville are options.

BeastMan
03-14-2017, 11:56 AM
We need the penalties handed down before school starts in the fall..

I really don't think it matters. Let's say a 2-3 year bowl ban gets handed down in October. That entire roster knows they have nothing to play for in their career outside of individual goals. They would tank at that moment. Players start contemplating their landing spot more than the current schedule.

Boodawg
03-14-2017, 12:03 PM

Yeah, OM tells the public they want the penalties ASAP so they can start the recovery, at the same time they are the ones dragging this out by delaying and denying.

LockeDawg
03-14-2017, 12:08 PM
I really don't think it matters. Let's say a 2-3 year bowl ban gets handed down in October. That entire roster knows they have nothing to play for in their career outside of individual goals. They would tank at that moment. Players start contemplating their landing spot more than the current schedule.

Players finding a landing spot won't be easy. Most P5 teams have full rosters, don't they?

WSOPdawg
03-14-2017, 01:18 PM
I think they are now being investigated for the things they were doing while being investigated for the previous stuff. The NCAA is probably working on a separate NOA which will bring with it hellfire in the form of repeat offender status. They are about to be hit with probably penalties on the level of USCw. They were dominating the Pac12 similar to Bama in the SEC but now they are just competing. We will see how bad it knocks down UNM. The worse part will be if they are still getting investigated they will either have to completely shut down the Network for a while or they will be looking down the barrel of the Death Penalty. That will mean they will be bringing in bottom of the barrel recruiting classes with reduced numbers on top of it. No more 4 or 5 stars for probably 5 or so years. If they get a 3 year bowl ban and Hugh shitcanned then half their team will probably transfer. They are already becoming known for not developing players for the NFL so this will be icing on the cake.

I'm of the opinion that the method TCUN chose to manage the entire investigation process showed absolutely no remorse for their rule-breaking as the investigation started unfolding (since 2012???). Both sides (TCUN Network and NCAA) know that the violations have continued and the NCAA will definitely use the next NOA (violations from 2016 on) to use their repeated offender abilities.

Bu-bye TCUN, you 17'n cheating bastages of society who used to be "a valued member of the Southeastern Conference and college athletics." Thank you Ross Bdork for allowing us to realize that by mentioning that phrase that you guys do realize how truly 17'd you are.

lamont
03-14-2017, 02:20 PM
Players finding a landing spot won't be easy. Most P5 teams have full rosters, don't they?

He means in December after the season. P5 teams will be all over OM's roster for transfers

Tbonewannabe
03-14-2017, 02:22 PM
He means in December after the season. P5 teams will be all over OM's roster for transfers

Can we get Little right now? I wouldn't mind Rankin at center if we had him at LT.

Mimi's Babies
03-14-2017, 02:39 PM
Will a 3 year ban give the entire team the ability to transfer and be eligible immediately? How many Oline can we get?

Dan knows better than to except transfers from OM......

BulldogBear
03-14-2017, 02:59 PM
I think they are now being investigated for the things they were doing while being investigated for the previous stuff. The NCAA is probably working on a separate NOA which will bring with it hellfire in the form of repeat offender status. They are about to be hit with probably penalties on the level of USCw. They were dominating the Pac12 similar to Bama in the SEC but now they are just competing. We will see how bad it knocks down UNM. The worse part will be if they are still getting investigated they will either have to completely shut down the Network for a while or they will be looking down the barrel of the Death Penalty. That will mean they will be bringing in bottom of the barrel recruiting classes with reduced numbers on top of it. No more 4 or 5 stars for probably 5 or so years. If they get a 3 year bowl ban and Hugh shitcanned then half their team will probably transfer. They are already becoming known for not developing players for the NFL so this will be icing on the cake.WSOPdawg responded to this^^ post in the post below

I'm of the opinion that the method TCUN chose to manage the entire investigation process showed absolutely no remorse for their rule-breaking as the investigation started unfolding (since 2012???). Both sides (TCUN Network and NCAA) know that the violations have continued and the NCAA will definitely use the next NOA (violations from 2016 on) to use their repeated offender abilities.

Bu-bye TCUN, you 17'n cheating bastages of society who used to be "a valued member of the Southeastern Conference and college athletics." Thank you Ross Bdork for allowing us to realize that by mentioning that phrase that you guys do realize how truly 17'd you are.

And I think they are already looking down that barrel. Nothing in the (including recent) past actions of the Network make me believe they will truly stop. Hello grayshirts (funded by rich alums of course) 3-4 stars that come for the beautiful campus. I believe the only way to shut down the Network is to burn it up completely. You can't pay a walk on's way thru college if there is no football team for him to play for. I wouldn't have thought so two months ago, but now I believe the DP is a VERY real and probable possibility. If the ongoing stuff is bad enough they could be looking at two years DP (unless it has been reduced to only 1 max with the new penalty scale.). It's over for their kind!!!

Pollodawg
03-14-2017, 03:43 PM
So, let's go ahead and tell recruits that we're trying to hold you here against your will all the while, we're recording you just in case you don't sign with us, so we can use it against you later.

BeastMan
03-14-2017, 03:59 PM
So, let's go ahead and tell recruits that we're trying to hold you here against your will all the while, we're recording you just in case you don't sign with us, so we can use it against you later.

http://i.imgur.com/ZkTEQ9z.gif

LockeDawg
03-14-2017, 04:05 PM
WSOPdawg responded to this^^ post in the post below

And I think they are already looking down that barrel. Nothing in the (including recent) past actions of the Network make me believe they will truly stop. Hello grayshirts (funded by rich alums of course) 3-4 stars that come for the beautiful campus. I believe the only way to shut down the Network is to burn it up completely. You can't pay a walk on's way thru college if there is no football team for him to play for. I wouldn't have thought so two months ago, but now I believe the DP is a VERY real and probable possibility. If the ongoing stuff is bad enough they could be looking at two years DP (unless it has been reduced to only 1 max with the new penalty scale.). It's over for their kind!!!There will be no Death Penalty, too much involved with SEC TV contracts. The SEC as it stands today fields 14 teams for competition and it will continue to do so.

I do however, believe that the sanctions will be so harsh that the OM faithful will feel the wrath so severely that they'll wish they didn't have a football team for a few years. Think back to Nutt's last year at OM.....as a fan that had to be the pits of hell to see that shitshow take the field.:)

WSOPdawg
03-14-2017, 04:11 PM
There will be no Death Penalty, too much involved with SEC TV contracts. The SEC as it stands today fields 14 teams for competition and it will continue to do so.

I do however, believe that the sanctions will be so harsh that the OM faithful will feel the wrath so severely that they'll wish they didn't have a football team for a few years. Think back to Nutt's last year at OM.....as a fan that had to be the pits of hell to see that shitshow take the field.:)

I continue to get a kick out of those that say "100% without a doubt that the DP is not on the table for consideration" for TCUN.

I'm sure many of these same people would also say that there's no way a school can rack up 21 Level I's either.

Tbonewannabe
03-14-2017, 05:33 PM
I continue to get a kick out of those that say "100% without a doubt that the DP is not on the table for consideration" for TCUN.

I'm sure many of these same people would also say that there's no way a school can rack up 21 Level I's either.

Have 21 Level 1s, be under investigation, and still buy players like business as usual.

BiscuitEater
03-14-2017, 05:36 PM
Then, we have the absolute Lie by Bucky .. to release all signees if greater than their self proclaimed one year ban.

WSOPdawg
03-14-2017, 05:48 PM
Have 21 Level 1s, be under investigation, and still buy players like business as usual.

touche'

Turfdawg67
03-14-2017, 06:14 PM

Same people that said that ole miss would probably skate.