PDA

View Full Version : Blaylock has to change his walk out song.

Steakonastick
03-12-2017, 08:28 PM
Can't believe somebody actually told him he can't play "fat bottom girls" anymore.

msstate7
03-12-2017, 08:29 PM
It cracked me up everytime he came up

shoeless joe
03-12-2017, 08:34 PM
Is this true??

WTF is the world coming to? I wonder if it was a blue hair or a snowflake that led the complaints.

maroonmania
03-12-2017, 08:36 PM
Probably the same group that complained about the Katherine Webb Hardee's commercial that used to play on the football video screen.

msstate7
03-12-2017, 08:39 PM
Baby got back by sir mix a lot is the early favorite to replace it

Commercecomet24
03-12-2017, 08:43 PM
The PC crap has gotten absolutely ridiculous! Personally I like fat bottom girls!

The Federalist Engineer
03-12-2017, 08:45 PM
Can't believe somebody actually told him he can't play "fat bottom girls" anymore.

We did just play Columbia today, probably a few of their players are in the Bruce Jenner track.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
03-12-2017, 08:46 PM
Wtf? I'm sure there are plenty of examples of worse things being played in the past. What does our administration have against Queen?

EngDawg
03-12-2017, 08:56 PM
How will the rockin world go round?

raymond21
03-12-2017, 09:03 PM
The verdict has been reversed. It was about blow up with admin.

Todd4State
03-12-2017, 09:39 PM
It's hilarious to me that a song glorifying girls that are large that is sung by a band that has a lead singer that was openly gay could ever be considered not politically correct.

Perpetual Underachiever
03-12-2017, 09:57 PM
Good Guys - 1
Snowflakes - 0

Dawg61
03-13-2017, 05:01 AM
It's hilarious to me that a song glorifying girls that are large that is sung by a band that has a lead singer that was openly gay could ever be considered not politically correct.

found the complainer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D99n9f3vU4

BulldogDX55
03-13-2017, 05:53 AM
Good Guys - 1
Snowflakes - 0

I promise you it was a blue hair that complained.

smootness
03-13-2017, 08:18 AM

I would bet it was someone with kids. Heck, the blue hairs were probably fans of Queen. They would have been 20s-30s when that came out.

bulldogcountry1
03-13-2017, 08:36 AM
It's amusing that this song raised eyebrows, yet all the other stuff that gets played is fine.

I can't relate to most of the walkout music that the players choose, but if it helps them play their best, I can deal with it.

RougeDawg
03-13-2017, 12:59 PM

I'd be willing to bet the farm it wasn't a blue hair. The snowflakes have gone absolutely insane over the last 18-24 months. They even beat up one of their own FEMALE professors at Middlebury college. The Hypocrisy of the snowflakes and their "crusade" is around the same level hypocrisy of the one and only Hypocrite Hugh. Say one thing and do another. Do as I say and not as I do. They don't want equal right and free speech. They only want the rights and speech they agree with. Until we common sense Americans fight back, this type of stupid shit will continue and turn our country into a European hell hole you see on the news daily.

Bothrops
03-13-2017, 01:14 PM
Blue hairs wouldn't be able to hear the lyrics. Snowflake all the way.

Tbonewannabe
03-13-2017, 01:52 PM
Yeah, it is funny that Fat Bottom Girls which glorifies chicks with booties is causing an uproar but I think it was Maniscalco had the Drowning Pool song "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor". My wife said he should change his walk out song to Sir Mix A Lot "Baby Got Back".

Dawg61
03-13-2017, 02:08 PM
I'd be willing to bet the farm it wasn't a blue hair. The snowflakes have gone absolutely insane over the last 18-24 months. They even beat up one of their own FEMALE professors at Middlebury college. The Hypocrisy of the snowflakes and their "crusade" is around the same level hypocrisy of the one and only Hypocrite Hugh. Say one thing and do another. Do as I say and not as I do. They don't want equal right and free speech. They only want the rights and speech they agree with. Until we common sense Americans fight back, this type of stupid shit will continue and turn our country into a European hell hole you see on the news daily.

where'd you go bruh, guy changes walk up song so Rouge starts WW3 on 20 year olds

iPat09
03-13-2017, 03:26 PM
I remember when I was in the band in 8th grade (around 2001) and we would play Get Down Tonight at pep rallies. Even though no lyrics were ever said, apparently a parent complained and we had to stop playing. This crap has been going on for wayyyy too long.

lamont
03-13-2017, 03:29 PM
Blue hairs wouldn't be able to hear the lyrics. Snowflake all the way.

agreed on the Snowflakes. Lots of blue hairs are Queen fans.

Tbonewannabe
03-13-2017, 03:54 PM
I remember when I was in the band in 8th grade (around 2001) and we would play Get Down Tonight at pep rallies. Even though no lyrics were ever said, apparently a parent complained and we had to stop playing. This crap has been going on for wayyyy too long.

John C Reily has a movie called Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story. It is hilarious but one part is he starts a band when he is supposed to be 15 years old. He has a song about holding a girls hand and the preacher goes ape shit because you know what happens when people start holding hands in public. It leads to pregnancy and the Devil.

EngDawg
03-13-2017, 06:15 PM

Brown Shirts

Bully13
03-13-2017, 06:48 PM
Such a naughty nanny, hey big woman you done made a real man out of me.

Bothrops
03-13-2017, 06:48 PM
agreed on the Snowflakes. Lots of blue hairs are Queen fans.

Blue hairs are boomers in my mind. Too old for even Queen. More like Beach Boys and Elvis.

Bully13
03-13-2017, 07:22 PM
Blue hairs are boomers in my mind. Too old for even Queen. More like Beach Boys and Elvis.

I like elvis and queen.