PDA

View Full Version : CJS lawsuit against NCAA & zenareb is still active.

blacklistedbully
09-10-2013, 12:13 PM
I got tired of Ole Miss fans on other mb's claiming this suit is either a fake or was dismissed years ago, so I did a little digging and contacted the Madison County Circuit Court Clerk, who confirmed for me the case is still active. For anyone interested, it's Madison County Cause No. CI 2007-0161.

smootness
09-10-2013, 12:21 PM
I wish it would die so we could quit talking about it. It's never going to amount to anything.

BossDawg
09-10-2013, 12:44 PM
Aren't there supposedly some pictures out there somewhere of xenareb and an investigator leaving a hotel or something like that? I know I didn't make that up.

blacklistedbully
09-10-2013, 12:48 PM
I wish it would die so we could quit talking about it. It's never going to amount to anything.

I wouldn't be so sure. Consider that Johanningmeier is all over the news regarding what he did in the Miami investigation, and he was the guy who investigated us. I'd say it's still got tons of potential, particularly if Johaningmeier is ultimately exposed to have done the thing Miami is accusing him of that are the same as what the Kang is accusing him and xenareb of. Also consider that Tarkanien won his suit against them.

smootness
09-10-2013, 01:03 PM
Tarkanian's suit was settled 6 years after it was filed. Sherrill's has now been going on for how long? The chances of a suit gaining any traction after this long are extremely low; just because the suit is still on file doesn't mean it has any legs.

HancockCountyDog
09-10-2013, 01:37 PM
Tarkanian's suit was settled 6 years after it was filed. Sherrill's has now been going on for how long? The chances of a suit gaining any traction after this long are extremely low; just because the suit is still on file doesn't mean it has any legs.

Is Jackie's lawyer still Wayne Ferrell? If so, that could be your answer.

paco
09-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Aren't there supposedly some pictures out there somewhere of xenareb and an investigator leaving a hotel or something like that? I know I didn't make that up.

Yes, photos were provided to the NCAA panel during MSU's response to the charges. Johannemeyer (sp) was asked if he knew Xena. He said "no". The MSU attorney produced photos. The NCAA Enforcement peeps immediately called timeout and let the room for a period of time. The photos were damning and provided strong evidence supporting Jackie's claim.

FlabLoser
09-10-2013, 08:56 PM
Hope nobody photographed me with that hot NCAA poon who was asking questions about Leanne Tuohy.