03-11-2017, 01:01 PM
Let's go Dirt.
Denver McQuary draws the start

CadaverDawg
03-11-2017, 01:04 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6p9M-uWYAIYvHq?format=jpg&name=large

CadaverDawg
03-11-2017, 01:05 PM
I like the consistency in the lineup, now just want to see the hitters start to produce

msstate7
03-11-2017, 01:17 PM
I like the consistency in the lineup, now just want to see the hitters start to produce

I like to stick with a lineup if it's working. This lineup isn't working. I know Poole was striking out a lot, but I don't wanna give up on him bc he has really good speed and pop

CadaverDawg
03-11-2017, 01:21 PM
I like to stick with a lineup if it's working. This lineup isn't working. I know Poole was striking out a lot, but I don't wanna give up on him bc he has really good speed and pop

I think Poole may be in a very temporary coach's doghouse to go along with his poor hitting...but he'll probably play today.

As for the other part, at some point the hitters just have to step up, bc there's only so much that lineup shuffling will help

msstate7
03-11-2017, 01:24 PM
I think Poole may be in a very temporary coach's doghouse to go along with his poor hitting...but he'll probably play today.

As for the other part, at some point the hitters just have to step up, bc there's only so much that lineup shuffling will help

I think we should play with the lineup a little more. How about blaylock in the 2-hole? He kills fastballs and with mangum's obp at .516, blaylock would see more fastballs there. Either throw blaylock a fastball or mangum will steal 2nd

CadaverDawg
03-11-2017, 01:25 PM
Also heard that after the Tech loss, AC's attitude changed and he jumped some ass and tightened things up. No more "friendly" AC to the team until they start playing to the level they're capable. May just be rumor though. I heard he showed a side last week that even the Intense Bastard never showed.

CadaverDawg
03-11-2017, 01:26 PM
I think we should play with the lineup a little more. How about blaylock in the 2-hole? He kills fastballs and with mangum's obp at .516, blaylock would see more fastballs there. Either throw blaylock a fastball or mangum will steal 2nd

I could live with that. Alexander bumping down wouldn't be bad as it is

CadaverDawg
03-11-2017, 01:36 PM
Rain delay. Looking like there may be no baseball today.

Ha, send USA home and let's play Columbia twice tomorrow.*

TNDawg35
03-11-2017, 01:39 PM
Hell were in a freezing rain delay at my house. (Just N of Memphis) i know some parts of NWTN have gotten 4 to 5 inches of snow...

Todd4State
03-11-2017, 01:41 PM
Also heard that after the Tech loss, AC's attitude changed and he jumped some ass and tightened things up. No more "friendly" AC to the team until they start playing to the level they're capable. May just be rumor though. I heard he showed a side last week that even the Intense Bastard never showed.

They had a 20 minute or so meeting in the clubhouse after the game Tuesday. What was said I don't know but I did hear that Cann was pissed.

TNDawg35
03-11-2017, 01:46 PM
They had a 20 minute or so meeting in the clubhouse after the game Tuesday. What was said I don't know but I did hear that Cann was pissed.

He should have been. I get being aggressive at the plate, but we take that to a new level. I counted 3 doff at bats last night where we struck out and the pitcher never threw a strike. We are swinging at balls that no where near the strike zone. Then, when we do get a strike, if its inside we get jammed, if outside, we try to pull it and hit a weal groundball. We had like 16 or 17 groundball outs last night. Now a few were hit hard, but most were weak ground balls to the SS or 3B.

GTHOM
03-11-2017, 02:04 PM
we gonna play today or no, if we dont do we make either game up?

msbulldog
03-11-2017, 02:12 PM
Rain delay. Looking like there may be no baseball today.

Ha, send USA home and let's play Columbia twice tomorrow.*

Damn, I came home early for the games.

CadaverDawg
03-11-2017, 02:22 PM
Game vs Columbia now set to start at 6:30, then we'll play USA & Columbia tomorrow

TNDawg35
03-11-2017, 02:27 PM
Game vs Columbia now set to start at 6:30, then we'll play USA & Columbia tomorrow

Copy...

I seen it dawg
03-11-2017, 02:46 PM

We don't have a lineup that's working right now

I seen it dawg
03-11-2017, 02:47 PM

Scare em. They're kids scare em.

Ari Gold
03-11-2017, 02:51 PM

1 Mississippi 2 Mississippi 3 Mississippi.....

state66
03-11-2017, 04:22 PM
I think the success of this team hinges on Bragg. We gotta get that kids bat going. He had one good game and nothing since. We have to take the pressure off rooker and bragg has the tools just needs to start producing. I hope he starts every game this week.

JohnnyQuid
03-11-2017, 05:24 PM

fear is a great motivator or so I'm told

msstate7
03-11-2017, 05:31 PM
My iPhone weather app doesn't look promising for a game tonight. What you weather guys say?

CadaverDawg
03-11-2017, 05:42 PM
My iPhone weather app doesn't look promising for a game tonight. What you weather guys say?

I don't think we play

Skydawg1
03-11-2017, 05:43 PM
I see no way we play tonight. I hope we do, though, as I am bored out of my gourd. LSU got their game in...so did UShithead.

The Federalist Engineer
03-11-2017, 06:14 PM

I think the success of this team hinges on Bragg. We gotta get that kids bat going. He had one good game and nothing since. We have to take the pressure off rooker and bragg has the tools just needs to start producing. I hope he starts every game this week.

Success hinges on not having half the batting averages Sub-Mendoza, not a single guy. That said, it would be great to have an everyday 1b

msstate7
03-11-2017, 07:28 PM
According to iPhone weather app, rain chances go to nothing after 8. Any chance we delay and play then?

Liverpooldawg
03-11-2017, 07:31 PM
Totally rained out. We play two tomorrow and one Monday.

Bully13
03-11-2017, 09:56 PM
I hope the LFL shows the Ivy league boys from NYC a good time. Feed them well Bullies.

ScoobaDawg
03-12-2017, 01:06 AM

Oh boy...is the Cajun in him coming out?