PDA

View Full Version : Championship week college basketball

msstate7
03-10-2017, 12:48 PM
Anyone engulfed by it this week? I used to absolutely love this week and I've only watched our games and a couple other sec games. Big east, ACC, sec, and even the big 10 once it started were absolute must see tv for me at one time. Anyone else just lost interest in college basketball outside of ours and a few other sec games? Is it our of lack of success or has college basketball really crashed this hard?

smootness
03-10-2017, 01:49 PM
I think it's mostly our lack of success. I'm the same way. Was totally into college basketball 10-15 years ago, now not nearly as much.

I think some of it has to do with the fact that so many of the top players are freshmen every year and the top teams have such annual turnover. But most of it is the fact that we haven't been involved on a national level, so there's less reason to pay attention to everyone else.

LC Dawg
03-10-2017, 02:04 PM
I watch hardly any college basketball now and for me its our lack of success that causes it. When we were playing well I could fill out a tournament bracket with at least decent knowledge of all 64 teams. I don't even fill them out anymore because every pick would be a guess.