PDA

View Full Version : Nafoomer admits Bucky can't develop talent

starkvegasdawg
03-08-2017, 10:07 AM
There was a thread about MGK might not be drafted. A poster had the following in his response:

...frankly I'm really not surprised he wasn't invited to the Combine. He was a very talented college QB but the question is going to be is he pro-ready. Did he develop the necessary skills to compete in the league...

Then he went to mention that Hugh wasn't going to be there to keep an eye on him in the pros. Because we all know how well he kept an eye on them in college.

codeDawg
03-08-2017, 10:08 AM
Let them know one got loose from the flock.

DancingRabbit
03-08-2017, 10:27 AM
https://t4.ftcdn.net/jpg/01/03/96/25/240_F_103962576_kv2SbOUQE6aHyNBLLUUFm4BdfSMFIqms.j pg

TrapGame
03-08-2017, 10:53 AM
Bucky couldn't develop a good case of hemorrhoids.

Mjoelner34
03-08-2017, 11:01 AM
Sometimes its right in front of you but it takes a while to sink in. Maybe this guy actually gets it while the rest are too busy licking and pissing on the thing.
https://moviesineedtosee.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/2001_obelisk.jpg?w=450

maroonmania
03-08-2017, 11:36 AM
There was a thread about MGK might not be drafted. A poster had the following in his response:

...frankly I'm really not surprised he wasn't invited to the Combine. He was a very talented college QB but the question is going to be is he pro-ready. Did he develop the necessary skills to compete in the league...

Then he went to mention that Hugh wasn't going to be there to keep an eye on him in the pros. Because we all know how well he kept an eye on them in college.

He can't develop but yet is apparently essential that he be kept as their HC even if he gets a show cause.

starkvegasdawg
03-08-2017, 11:52 AM
Bucky couldn't develop a good case of hemorrhoids.

Especially now. I'm sure his asshole is puckered up so tight he's lucky if he's shitting BB's.

MetEdDawg
03-08-2017, 11:57 AM
He can't develop but yet is apparently essential that he be kept as their HC even if he gets a show cause.

They've never cared about talent development. They've cared about talent acquisition. What do you do when you can't develop talent? You go all in to acquire high levels of talent to mask your deficiencies in development. That's exactly what they did here.