PDA

View Full Version : Fitz responds to TSUN "class"

starkvegasdawg
03-06-2017, 03:55 PM
The SECN made a stop in Starkville today and interviewed Fitz. Some window licker bear fan tweeted a response to that saying how sweet it was of the SECN to interview a special needs kid. Fitz fired back tweeting:

Attacking special needs children..stay classy Ole Piss.

I foresee a lot more ripping off landsharks and stomping them in his future.

Uncivilengineer
03-06-2017, 04:44 PM
I dont get on twitter a lot but I notice Fitz trolls the 17 out of them. That makes me love him even more.

Commercecomet24
03-06-2017, 05:20 PM
Fitz building his legend! Love it!

Mobile Bay
03-06-2017, 05:22 PM
I am not an expert on Twitter, but it looks like the guy deleted his account.

Dawg61
03-06-2017, 06:59 PM
Twitter sucks so bad, they still haven't verified Fitz yet have verified Fred Ross (no offense to Ross Boss)

GTHOM
03-06-2017, 08:46 PM
Fitz roasts them a pretty good bit on there. Fitz is a savage

anubus
03-06-2017, 11:35 PM
Fitz continuing to run all over the bearsharks and their idiot fans paving the road for another egg bowl beatdown

justwin
03-07-2017, 12:52 AM
The SECN made a stop in Starkville today and interviewed Fitz. Some window licker bear fan tweeted a response to that saying how sweet it was of the SECN to interview a special needs kid. Fitz fired back tweeting:

I foresee a lot more ripping off landsharks and stomping them in his future.

He's going to be hell on UGA this year.

Reason2succeed
03-07-2017, 07:30 AM

If Fitz improves his accuracy and touch anywhere near how Dak did he is going to be an absolute nightmare for other teams. He's already a more explosive runner who is likely to break one for 50yards. Plus, he will have a more consistent running game led by Aeris. I'm not nearly as worried about WR as others are. And the defense can't get any worse than last year.

MSUDawg99
03-12-2017, 08:01 PM
I am not an expert on Twitter, but it looks like the guy deleted his account.

Yes he deleted his acct & got in serious trouble with his job. HR got involved & had to investigate. Not sure the final outcome of whether he is still employed there or not. But it escalated quickly on his end.

RocketDawg
03-12-2017, 08:11 PM
Yes he deleted his acct & got in serious trouble with his job. HR got involved & had to investigate. Not sure the final outcome of whether he is still employed there or not. But it escalated quickly on his end.

Personally, I think many go too far with things like this. Yeah, he probably shouldn't have said it, but he did and so what? Why should he get fired over it? He shouldn't. The First Amendment applies to everybody.

TUSK
03-12-2017, 08:27 PM

Where you been, slacker?

MSUDawg99
03-12-2017, 09:38 PM
Personally, I think many go too far with things like this. Yeah, he probably shouldn't have said it, but he did and so what? Why should he get fired over it? He shouldn't. The First Amendment applies to everybody.

Cause that's not all he said. He got into it with someone else & pushed it too far.

MSUDawg99
03-12-2017, 09:38 PM
Where you been, slacker?

Twitter

blacklistedbully
03-12-2017, 10:14 PM

Couple of UGA fans on Rivals think we're going to be their 2nd easiest game, just ahead of Samford, and behind Appy State. Here's his list in order of toughest to easiest:
Florida
Auburn
Kentucky
Ga Tech
Tennessee
SCar
Vandy
App State
Notre Dame
Mizzou
Miss St
Samford

TUSK
03-13-2017, 12:27 AM
Twitter

Ten Four.

I'll see what I can do about 'Twittin' ya more often....

TUSK
03-13-2017, 12:35 AM
Couple of UGA fans on Rivals think we're going to be their 2nd easiest game, just ahead of Samford, and behind Appy State. Here's his list in order of toughest to easiest:
Florida
Auburn
Kentucky
Ga Tech
Tennessee
SCar
Vandy
App State
Notre Dame
Mizzou
Miss St
Samford

That's not a very accurate list.

(edit): Dayum, that's a sweet schedule....

dawgday166
03-13-2017, 07:16 AM
Florida
Auburn
Kentucky
Ga Tech
Tennessee
SCar
Vandy
App State
Notre Dame
Mizzou
Miss St
Samford

As of right now I'm not sure myself whether we're better than anyone on that list other than Samford.

Appy St usually pretty decent. We're probably better than Mizzou. Last year I don't believe we could've beat Vandy. I mean we lost to USA and barely won against MiamiOH.

I've moved to pessimism for '17 (from somewhat hopeful) due to the OL reports from Spring Practice. I hope our D is as stout as everyone seems to think it will be.

Bully13
03-13-2017, 07:47 AM
Yea, 2nd to easiest isn't too outlandish based on some of the turds we laid last year. We were jekyll and Hyde last year. Just too much jekyll.

BulldogDX55
03-13-2017, 08:08 AM

First amendment only protects you from government prosecution. It doesn't give you the right to say whatever you want with zero consequence in your everyday life. If the private company that employed him decided that someone who spoke out like that in public was not the kind of person they wanted to employ, then it's their right to fire him in a right to work state.

BrunswickDawg
03-13-2017, 08:14 AM
That's not a very accurate list.

(edit): Dayum, that's a sweet schedule....

And UGA will still find a way not to win the East