PDA

View Full Version : Damn u Jimmy Kimmel. The twerking girl that caught herself on fire was FAKE!

whosyourdawgy
09-09-2013, 11:05 PM
She was a stunt woman hired to do that by the jimmy Kimmel show. The video ends abruptly on YouTube. They showed the rest of the clip on the show tonight and Kimmel comes in the door and puts the fire on her leg out with a fire extinguisher. How freaking great is that? Over 9 million views on YouTube. It's been on every TV show out there. And it was all a hoax.

http://youtu.be/HSJMoH7tnvw

SignalToNoise
09-09-2013, 11:11 PM
Just saw that! I've been suspicious this entire time that it was staged but never in a million years would I have guessed Kimmel was behind it.

Original48
09-09-2013, 11:27 PM
Kimmel is THE ONLY option late night.

FlabLoser
09-09-2013, 11:35 PM
I like Falon. Especially if Timberlake is on. Google the rap history videos.

Seth Meyers is getting a new late night gig. He might be good.

Olbermann comes on kinda late. His show on ESPN2 is really really good.

whosyourdawgy
09-09-2013, 11:41 PM
Timberlake makes every show better. Dude is funny as shit. SNL skits and Falon skits are awesome. His music is good but not my thing but he is great at live TV. I know this will go over well but I wish SNL would get Peyton to host and have JT as musical guest and have a great skit written with the two of them involved.

TopDog58
09-09-2013, 11:49 PM
Seth Meyers is taking over the slot when Fallon takes over the Tonight Show.

Did anybody notice that the Arsenio Hall Show debuted on Fox this evening? His house band is the Posse 2.0. Welcome back to the 1980s. Woof woof woof!

Bothrops
09-09-2013, 11:58 PM
I don't like any late night tv host that's afraid of animals. Letterman and Fallon are pussies.

dudehead
09-10-2013, 03:47 PM
I know this will go over well but I wish SNL would get Peyton to host and have JT as musical guest...

James Taylor?

whosyourdawgy
09-10-2013, 04:03 PM
Yes. James Taylor is known for his ability to make people laugh. And he has hosted SnL before too.