PDA

View Full Version : Ha Ha Kaepernick!!

Bucky Dog
03-03-2017, 03:01 PM
Dumbass tweets out yesterday that it is his plan to stand for the national anthem during the 2017 season and to honor the flag. Not long after, it is revealed that the Niners plan to dump him next week!

Good luck finding any team to take your sorry ass!

mcain31
03-03-2017, 03:04 PM
He opted out of his contract. The 49ers wanted to keep him

Leeshouldveflanked
03-03-2017, 03:08 PM

That's even more stupid....who's gonna sign him?

HSVDawg
03-03-2017, 03:08 PM

And someone will pick him up too. He's an asshole and an idiot, but he is an infinitely better option than Romo in terms of what he can still do and health-wise. Needs to be in the right system though.

Tbonewannabe
03-03-2017, 03:09 PM
Welcome to Cleveland asshole.

msstate7
03-03-2017, 03:15 PM
And someone will pick him up too. He's an asshole and an idiot, but he is an infinitely better option than Romo in terms of what he can still do and health-wise. Needs to be in the right system though.

Not so sure... romo in '14, he put up the 7th best qb rating ever. Health is certainly a question mark, but CK can't hold romo's jock when tony is healthy. I'd much rather take a shot on romo than CK

Political Hack
03-03-2017, 03:21 PM
I'll take Romo all day. Neither are a franchise QB, so you have to view both as short term options. Romo is clearly the better short term option IMO. He's a health risk, but Kap hasn't shown anything outside of one good year when he had an incredible defense and a 1,000 yard RB.

Bucky Dog
03-03-2017, 03:23 PM
No matter whether it's his choice or theirs, it's pretty convenient and not very sincere IMO to announce you will stand for the anthem. He deserves a shit team, if any at all!

trob115
03-03-2017, 03:30 PM
Oh Canada

HSVDawg
03-03-2017, 03:32 PM
Not so sure... romo in '14, he put up the 7th best qb rating ever. Health is certainly a question mark, but CK can't hold romo's jock when tony is healthy. I'd much rather take a shot on romo than CK

How many Super Bowls did Romo take the Cowboys to again?

louisvilledawg
03-03-2017, 03:32 PM

if by "infinitely better" you mean "less talented," then yes, i agree.

HSVDawg
03-03-2017, 03:35 PM
I'll take Romo all day. Neither are a franchise QB, so you have to view both as short term options. Romo is clearly the better short term option IMO. He's a health risk, but Kap hasn't shown anything outside of one good year when he had an incredible defense and a 1,000 yard RB.

Kaepernick put up top 10-12 QB numbers once he took over for Gabbert this past season. And he did that on an awful 49ers team with very few offensive weapons. That is Romo's absolute ceiling at this stage in his career with just about any team, and Kap just did it last year with a really bad supporting cast.

HSVDawg
03-03-2017, 03:41 PM
if by "infinitely better" you mean "less talented," then yes, i agree.

When you are 38 with an injury rap sheet a mile long, it isn't about talent. Cam Newton is less talented than Romo too (in terms of arm talent). Which would you rather have running your offense in 2017?

louisvilledawg
03-03-2017, 03:42 PM
Kaepernick put up top 10-12 QB numbers once he took over for Gabbert this past season. And he did that on an awful 49ers team with very few offensive weapons. That is Romo's absolute ceiling at this stage in his career with just about any team, and Kap just did it last year with a really bad supporting cast.

Meh. Put up ~250 total yards a game. Fumbled like 9 times in 11 starts (lost only 3, but still.) No touch on the ball, slow thinker when it comes to reading defenses, doesn't move around well in the pocket unless he is set on rushing. Think he was sack liek 40 times in 11 starts last year. Dude is trash.

louisvilledawg
03-03-2017, 03:43 PM
When you are 38 with an injury rap sheet a mile long, it isn't about talent. Cam Newton is less talented than Romo too (in terms of arm talent). Which would you rather have running your offense in 2017?

I see your point, but Cam is a bad example. he was his division's worst qb in 2016. He's regressed big time.

msstate7
03-03-2017, 03:45 PM
How many Super Bowls did Romo take the Cowboys to again?

Did dan fouts and warren moon suck too?

HSVDawg
03-03-2017, 03:56 PM
Did dan fouts and warren moon suck too?

Yes, both worse than Trent Dilfer.

Just kidding. Point taken.

HSVDawg
03-03-2017, 04:00 PM
Meh. Put up ~250 total yards a game. Fumbled like 9 times in 11 starts (lost only 3, but still.) No touch on the ball, slow thinker when it comes to reading defenses, doesn't move around well in the pocket unless he is set on rushing. Think he was sack liek 40 times in 11 starts last year. Dude is trash.

I think he is slightly above trash. Make no mistake, I am no Kap fan. But in the right system, I think he can be an effective player and stands a better chance than Romo of taking a team on a run at this stage of both of their careers. Truth be told, neither Kap nor Romo are great options for a team looking for a QB. But there are so many QB deficient teams and the draft is so thin at QB this year that I could see both of them finding decent landing spots.

louisvilledawg
03-03-2017, 04:18 PM
I think he is slightly above trash. Make no mistake, I am no Kap fan. But in the right system, I think he can be an effective player and stands a better chance than Romo of taking a team on a run at this stage of both of their careers. Truth be told, neither Kap nor Romo are great options for a team looking for a QB. But there are so many QB deficient teams and the draft is so thin at QB this year that I could see both of them finding decent landing spots.

I think if Romo goes to Denver, they have a real shot. sign him and make sure your OL isn't shit and you have the potential to win it all right then. That defense is unreal and the weapons he would have around him would be great.

Bully13
03-03-2017, 04:21 PM
I would like to say to kaperdick what Rick ray said to coke head

Dawg61
03-03-2017, 04:50 PM
Kapernick turned town $120 mill? You gotta be ****ing kidding me right

blacklistedbully
03-03-2017, 05:16 PM
Kapernick turned town $120 mill? You gotta be ****ing kidding me right

And the city willing to actually cock worship him for anthem-kneeling, Che Guevara-shirt-wearing, cop-killing, etc.

Bully13
03-03-2017, 05:24 PM
And the city willing to actually cock worship him for anthem-kneeling, Che Guevara-shirt-wearing, cop-killing, etc.

San Francisco cock worship. Iswydt.

Goldendawg
03-03-2017, 07:42 PM
Players like Kap and many others like him are the reason attendance and TV ratings are down in the NFL as a whole. Too many thugs and too many overpaid mediocre players.

Indndawg
03-03-2017, 08:35 PM
[QUOTE=HSVDawg;713874]And someone will pick him up too. He's an asshole and an idiot, but he is an infinitely better option than Romo in terms of what he can still do and health-wise. Needs to be in the right system though.[/QUOTE

fsdfsdf

HSVDawg
03-03-2017, 08:40 PM
[QUOTE=HSVDawg;713874]And someone will pick him up too. He's an asshole and an idiot, but he is an infinitely better option than Romo in terms of what he can still do and health-wise. Needs to be in the right system though.[/QUOTE

fsdfsdf

Ha, I think pretty much everyone would. But "healthy" is the key word. When the best OL in football can't even protect Romo long enough to survive the first drive of his first appearance in the preseason, you cannot assume anything related to his health other than he is extremely likely to not finish the season as your QB.

Bucky Dog
03-03-2017, 09:48 PM
The point that these jackasses in all of sports should realize is you are not in a position to be political, it's about you being a role model of how to live your life. Love your country, love your community, love your wife and family and treat everyone with respect!! That is all!

gravedigger
03-03-2017, 11:17 PM
Dumbass tweets out yesterday that it is his plan to stand for the national anthem during the 2017 season and to honor the flag. Not long after, it is revealed that the Niners plan to dump him next week!

Good luck finding any team to take your sorry ass!

Lighten up Francis. Some of us who have actually served applaud his integrity for exercising his right, no matter how offensive to oppose. THAT is what freedom means. Every bit as much as singing the national anthem. It's a song and a flag. Real freedom is the right to oppose. And what I served to defend.

Joe Schmedlap
03-04-2017, 06:44 AM
Lighten up Francis. Some of us who have actually served applaud his integrity for exercising his right, no matter how offensive to oppose. THAT is what freedom means. Every bit as much as singing the national anthem. It's a song and a flag. Real freedom is the right to oppose. And what I served to defend.

What one has a right to do and what one should do aren't always one and the same. CK made a dubmass move that offended millions and his career will pay the price for it. STFU and play football would have been the wiser move.