PDA

View Full Version : "Man, we are in deep trouble." says Network Member

TrapGame
03-02-2017, 12:17 PM
That's my Network member boss doc this am to me in the break room. He fully expects om to get pummeled.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
03-02-2017, 12:34 PM
Most of their fans that I have came across or know have this same response. It is the fringe dumbasses that are so loud on Twitter and Spirit that are delusional.

AlSwearengen
03-02-2017, 01:11 PM
"Well, we're in deep shit". That was the unsolicited response i got the other day. I wonder if the word is out among some of the bears exactly what was in the latest noa and it is more along the lines of what is predicted here.

The guy that said this to me is a typical "freeeze is a great man and ole miss is a national power program" type, so, for him to say that, they are now in lubing up mode.

yjnkdawg
03-02-2017, 01:13 PM
Most of their fans that I have came across or know have this same response. It is the fringe dumbasses that are so loud on Twitter and Spirit that are delusional.

I think the delusional ones, on the message boards, think they have all the answers. and how they are going to get back at the NCAA. MSU, other schools, etc. It appears that cheating in recruiting is just an after thought. No big deal. It's just do what you need to do to win. I think the rational OM fan is more concerned about the integrity of their football program and how did it happen, getting it straightened out and not blaming others for it.

I seen it dawg
03-02-2017, 01:40 PM
**** those shitbirds

hairymandog
03-02-2017, 08:04 PM
Quote from one of my Mississippi friends: "We're ******. Our only hope may be to serve up Freeze as a sacrificial lamb."

ShotgunDawg
03-02-2017, 08:20 PM
So are we officially to the "acceptance" stage of grief?

GreenheadDawg
03-02-2017, 08:28 PM
So are we officially to the "acceptance" stage of grief?

For the rational fans, yes. My OM buddies are pretty much laughing at this point. What else can they do? Denial didn't work

Leeshouldveflanked
03-02-2017, 08:37 PM
That's my Network member boss doc this am to me in the break room. He fully expects om to get pummeled.

You need to use terms like "Catastrophic" and "Historical" when referencing Ole Miss sanctions.....